Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • halls
    • Jul 2012

Great transaction with BeauIXI , everything was just as stated.

Comment

• steph20011
      • Jul 2011

Good stuff

had a great transaction with RAW. Thank you!

Comment

• great and clear trade with Sergey_Seven. highly recommended, serious man and good chap.

Comment

• drexl
          • Sep 2006

Great transaction with elephantstone, fast shipping and item was in perfect condition.

Comment

• minam
            • Jan 2009

Great transaction with Monty76 , fast shipping and perfect item. He is an excellent seller. Thank you.

Comment

• mrdubz
              • Apr 2012

Great buying experience. Top forum

Comment

• leumasrl
                • Feb 2011

Bought great pieces from nictan and everything went perfectly!
                Good guy to deal with.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                  • Mar 2008

TIMBERLAKELD

Had an excellent transaction with Timberlakeld.

Thank you.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                    • Mar 2008

Swami

Had an excellent transaction with Swami. Thanks.

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

^ keeping the classifieds alive
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• docus
                        • Dec 2010

I had a very easy and pleasant transaction with magic1 - he ships fast, and the item is perfect, just as described - everything went smooth as butter. A top notch seller and a really helpful person as well.

Comment

• swiss
                          • May 2012

Flawless transaction with upsilonkng

Comment

• shah
                            • Jul 2009

Should go without saying but had excellent transactions with Mail-Moth and MikeNouveau

Comment

• Icarium
                              • Oct 2010

Had a very frustrating transaction with magic (Not magic1). Have PMs for all of this and happy to share if requested, but otherwise minimizing spam.

http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums/member.php?u=4133 <- This guy.

On 5/21 I paid him for a new unused m10 guidi bag. Moved fast because he said he needed the money for a purchase. Several missed ship deadlines due to his busy schedule.

Then on 5/30 I receive this pm:

"I was about to write you. I was about to send your bag yesterday and did a check and noticed that the zipper did not function well. I emailed the store where i got and ask them for an exchange and waiting for their reply. Did you need a bag urgently? I trying my best to send and now this happen.. cant believe my luck."

Anyways after some more conversation apparently the only option I had was to wait for the factory to send him a new bag and then he'd ship it out to me. He'd spent the money I'd pay him for the aforementioned purpose so he couldn't refund me. I was told this would be 1-2 months or earlier.

Not entirely thrilled that I essentially paid for the privilege of waiting for a bag I asked for a guarantee on it being in my hands in 2 months (My PM for this was on 6/8 so by 8/8) and if the guarantee is failed for him to refund me 100 dollars and pay for fast shipping.

He pushed back and said that he had to pay unexpected shipping to get the bag replaced so the 100 dollars is out of the question but he'd agree to fast shipping if the 8/8 deadline wasn't met. But it should definitely ship faster than that.

I check back in periodically and no new news in July. Come 8/17, still no bag. He blames the Guidi August factory closure. I ask for a new guarantee that if it isn't in my hands by 9/1 he refunds my money. He agrees.

Finally he gets the bag on 8/31. I'm so happy at this point I say hey don't worry about the refund and to just get it shipped, which he does on 9/1.

Later on I notice he sent it out not with any kind of EMS/express shipping, but with with slow Air Parcel shipping that takes between 6 - 15 business days.

So it's now 9/12 I still have no bag even though I paid for it on 5/21.

Did he bait and switch my ass with a bag with a known issue to get the money he needed for a transaction? Or is he just the victim of a series of really unfortunate events? I have no idea. But I do know that if I was in his shoes I'd have felt personally responsible for the delays and done more to make it right.

Nickel and diming me on the shipping may have been carelessness rather than a calculated move. Again, no idea, but it certainly is the straw that broke the camel's back or that final slap in the face, but very unhappy with how things played out. Would not do business with again.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets sort it out.

Excellent transaction with KodakII
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎