Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post

I laughed out loud.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post

I laughed out loud.
        Everything about the current state of fashion and reasons why Atelier had to change direction, right here.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• En.
          • May 2015

I'll never understand how anyone could praise Reagan's fraudulent Administration. The man was an abomination.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by En. View Post
            I'll never understand how anyone could praise Reagan's fraudulent Administration. The man was an abomination.
            It takes an educated person to understand this, and plenty people are not. Reagan used fear and folksiness - two all-American political tools to awful ends. But he pales in comparison with what the American right has become today.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• trentk
              • Oct 2010

imagine this, but about ccp, ro, or whatever
              "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                • Sep 2015

Missy Elliott's "WTF" is stuck in my head... specifically Pharrell's verse.
                who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by ADreamofBlue View Post
                  Missy Elliott's "WTF" is stuck in my head... specifically Pharrell's verse.
                  I gotta say that's probably the best verse I've heard from him recently.
                  His first solo record was so much better than what he put out in the last few years though.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• En.
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    It takes an educated person to understand this, and plenty people are not. Reagan used fear and folksiness - two all-American political tools to awful ends. But he pales in comparison with what the American right has become today.
                    The GOP has perverted Reagan's perversion. It's unbelievable how the party is still supported. In the last Republican debate on FNB, the biggest moment for the crowd was when Rubio talked about America aiming to be the strongest nation in the world to keep us all safe even if it'll cost us trillions of dollars more.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                      • Sep 2013

Something about this just feels like a yet-to-be-realized future coming back in time for us to see. One where meat isn't accessible to the average person anymore and we're all left with counter top bug farms.

X-Ray of the separation area: constant crawl-off into harvest drawer!

What a caption.
                      I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

The upside as far as CO2e emissions and water really would be tremendous, and my understanding is cricket flour contains the most protein pound for pound of any food source. Definitely sent back from the future but it might be a better one if we stopped using 30% of the Earth's surface for livestock -- I kinda like it.

Then again you don't see me eating cricket flour very often.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                          • Apr 2014

^I just might try some, knowing that it comes in a powdered form. Will report back on it when I do in fact buy some.

Always knew various insects were high in protein, but could never get past the way they looked.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

It's not bad at all! Though I've only had it in the form of a snack bar, I haven't attempted cooking with it yet.

Comment

• SafetyKat
                              • Aug 2014

Converting to powdered cricket? I'll admit, Ill be willing to give it a try... for science

[IMG][/IMG]

Anyone ever try something like this?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

I think I’ eat (almost) anything as long as it´s buried in chocolate ... (or ketchup).
                                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎