Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

junk most likely since it's basically made in Moldova, but an obvious thing to point out is that this is pre collection as in before the real collection but also it's a pre view, as in not in stores just the stores have ordered and are showing u what they ordered, noone here or anywhere else has dealt w/ these leathers, yet... because they still haven't been delivered. So a real answer is still months away like late december or january.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
      • Feb 2015

Yeah mid january in the stores.
      Difficult to make a pick for me, the all black dunks though. Sure cop. But it's not like a new product. Nothing fascinating there.
      Way more interesting pieces on the women side though. But i'm not ready for womens garments yet.

Comment

• josecc
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
        junk most likely since it's basically made in Moldova
        I disagree. I have had some recent jackets both made in italy and moldova, with a junk and nice mix from both places. It depends mostly on the type of leather used.

Comment

• delicious_not
          • Dec 2012

basket creepers in black with white sole look even more awesome than all black from the current season. also, i really hope the version of sock sneakers without cap toes will be easy to find this season. actually, i was hoping they would appear with the first drop of pre-orders.

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
            basket creepers in black with white sole look even more awesome than all black from the current season. also, i really hope the version of sock sneakers without cap toes will be easy to find this season. actually, i was hoping they would appear with the first drop of pre-orders.
            Yes and yes. The basket creepers with the white sole are awesome. The new socks are cool as well. If you are looking for them without the hook on the back and are a larger size these are available.

Comment

• delicious_not
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
              Yes and yes. The basket creepers with the white sole are awesome. The new socks are cool as well. If you are looking for them without the hook on the back and are a larger size these are available.

http://man.totokaelo.com/rick-owens/...k-black/L1AE2D
              yeah, literally the only place where you can buy the all black socks online. and the price is really high since it's a US boutique.

will the hooks affect the ability to drive a car though

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

shame they're still only available in that one leather though..

Comment

• delicious_not
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  shame they're still only available in that one leather though..
                  yeah, when i saw them at the store i was underwhelmed my that leather too - very thin, feels cheap. JUS has another version though - http://jusstore.tictail.com/product/...s-ramones-shoe

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

^ they do look much better, a shame no other stores seem to have picked them up.

Comment

• stemcell
                      • Jul 2011

A lot of online stores, including Rick's have put up lots of new pieces from the runway. Thoughts?

I really like a lot of it, and definitely noticed some of the prices are better than I expected. I also noticed a lot of sites are labeling tunics as t shirts, or at least what I would normally have expected him to call "tunics".

March seems so far away :) Since most of it is preorder I am not sure what is actually in his stores yet, anyone see anything interesting at New York the last week or two?

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

yeah, literally the only place where you can buy the all black socks online. and the price is really high since it's a US boutique.

will the hooks affect the ability to drive a car though
                        They're half off right now -- I'd go for it TBH.

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                          They're half off right now -- I'd go for it TBH.
                          ugh, my size is sold out. shame, because i don't like those hooks on the SS16 version. they look awesome on the runway boots, but on such all-black minimal item they look like a joke.

btw, why socks with toe caps are everywhere but the all black version is available online literally at a single store and i NEVER seen them done with white sole and no toe caps, like drkshdw scuba socks. i just don't get it. the lack of variation is what stops me from buying, and i don't care if toe caps make them look more "rick owens".

now i might have to wait another 6 months for the version i want. maybe more. and i waited more than a year already.

rick, you're a fucking sadist.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Isn't this a new SKU he rolled out within the last year?

Comment

• Lex1017
                              • Jul 2015

ugh, my size is sold out. shame, because i don't like those hooks on the SS16 version. they look awesome on the runway boots, but on such all-black minimal item they look like a joke.

btw, why socks with toe caps are everywhere but the all black version is available online literally at a single store and i NEVER seen them done with white sole and no toe caps, like drkshdw scuba socks. i just don't get it. the lack of variation is what stops me from buying, and i don't care if toe caps make them look more "rick owens".

now i might have to wait another 6 months for the version i want. maybe more. and i waited more than a year already.

rick, you're a fucking sadist.

I don't believe these were womens, and I am not sure of those are dark dust or black but there you go.

Comment

• delicious_not
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                                Isn't this a new SKU he rolled out within the last year?
                                i kinda want them to become the new geobaskets for the next few years (honestly, socks are so hyped now that i can't see why rick wouldn't want to do that), so i can grab 2-3 different variations and not wait for months anymore just to see if the version i want is available at all, cause that's what i've been doing since summer 2014 i guess, around the time rick started to wear them himself.

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
                                https://www.ink-clothing.com/en/deta...R-2015/id=4153

I don't believe these were womens, and I am not sure of those are dark dust or black but there you go.
                                i saw those. they were available at farfetch as well and they're definitely dark dust (i want black). ssense (maybe others too) had the women's version in black suede, but i believe that's it - the version i want doesn't exist, maybe they were available at rick stores though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎