Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blowdown
    • Feb 2011

actually, it is right for him to declare the original item value on the package for insurance purposes, he as a seller is responsible for getting the goods to you, if the package is lost in progress, he will only be able to get back what is declared on the package and he will have to pay the money which is lost back to you.

which is unfair considering that he has to mark down the item for you due to tax and if the item is lost, pay you an amount which he wouldnt get back through the insurance, not sure if you get what i mean but yea.

Comment

• Magic1
      • Jan 2011

Had a smooth and easy transaction with Staton Viguier. Thanks again!

Comment

• underdog
        • Aug 2009

Regarding SeptSeptSept's notes I put down the exact address as it was given to me, I marked "gift" on the customs form and put down a below market value - which is the value of insurance that came with the shipment. Was quite taken back when I was asked (first told it would be $85 euros, and then $45euros when I raised concerns). I did what I could to try and avoid customs fees, but it is the normal price of doing business. And customs fees over 50%!?!?

Comment

• lazyguru
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
          [B]

so jacket is great,
          but this guy is a dick.
          fuck you
          Sorry to say Dude but you are the one who is being a dick!
          You are only scaring potential sellers from selling to you with this tude!
          Underdog seems to be totally in the right here.

Comment

• JetLag
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
            and i had to pick up the package in a far, hostil, parisian suburbs
            You're always welcome
            Originally posted by danman
            If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• cremaster
              • Jan 2010

Much appreciation Smash.
              Professional, generous, and with a speed of service I am still trying to get my head around.
              Dealing with Smash = exceptional.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                Regarding SeptSeptSept's notes I put down the exact address as it was given to me, I marked "gift" on the customs form and put down a below market value - which is the value of insurance that came with the shipment. Was quite taken back when I was asked (first told it would be $85 euros, and then $45euros when I raised concerns). I did what I could to try and avoid customs fees, but it is the normal price of doing business. And customs fees over 50%!?!?
                you're faster answering here than in private message.
                i'm done with this..
                seems like sufu spirit is growing in here.

Comment

• savant
                  • Jul 2011

$100 is a fair value if you did not mentioned anything to the seller - i mark all my items at $100 unless stated otherwise by the buyer. I've dealt with buyers from London/Paris and they have advised anything going to them needs to be less than $50 USD otherwise tax will apply.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

Peasant has been fantastic to deal with. Same day shipped, holding item for me since I expressed interest first... what more could you want.

Plus. His shit is dope.

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Hey guys, can I get some honest opinions here.
                      Now I'm not giving negative feedback here, just wanting to confirm whether my opinion is correct.

I recently purchased 1600 euros PNP credit from mattizzle. I said I can do 1500 euro for it, this was from the very beginning, 10 days ago. He said he can do that and was waiting on another member about taking the rest of his credit, then he said he didn't get a reply and that he was now waiting for the jacket he ordered to arrive for measurements as he thought it would be too big which is why he wanted to sell the credit.

A day or two ago he PM'ed me to ask if I can pay any time so he can confirm the sale with PNP, I said I can pay anytime. This morning he gave me his paypal and added btw please make the payment as a gift. I thought sure I guess I'll do him the favour and make the payment as a gift since it won't cost me anything extra.

I made the payment and PM'ed to confirm, I then get a reply saying he e-mailed PNP to confirm but then he added that he still got charged 7.50 euros by paypal, and this is instead of 60 euros for a regular payment. He now wants me to cover the fees or at least some of it because he's a couple euros short on another deal with someone else.

Now 7.50 euros is very little compared to the transaction, but I feel like it's about principles. He did not mention paypal as a gift at all when we made our deal and now wants me to pay extra to cover the fees even though I already made a gift payment which I thought was doing a nice favour for him already.

Then he said maybe he can take 2 euros credit off me and give it to this other person since he was told by PNP he actually only had 2998 euros credit in total instead of 3000 euros which he thought. So he could only give 1398 euros to this other person instead of 1400 euros.

So bottom line, the deal was 1500 euros, no gift payment mentioned, then he adds it right at the end, btw please make the payment as a gift, and I made the payment as a gift. He gets charged a very small fee and wants me to make an extra payment. I think that's not fair, and that he may be taking advantage of me saying I can make the payment as a gift right at the end.

Can I get some feedback?
                      Last edited by Raw; 10-29-2012, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

I agree with Drrrk here. At the end of the day is 7 EUR worth the time on either side?

Secondly, people need to use caution with the gift payment. If there is anything in the slightest bit sketch about the person or transaction, I usually walk. The last thing I will do is send payment as a gift.

I'd re-read what you wrote, pay the 7 EU and be thankful that you didn't get burned...yet.
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• Unexist
                          • May 2012

agreed with both

your time and nerves cost much more then 7,50 eur !

Comment

• sshum88
                            • Dec 2007

My belief is that the seller should have sucked it up and absorbed the 7.5 euros and then to squabble over 2 euros is absolutely ridiculous.

On a different note, not saying what others haven't already said, SMASH is a great seller!
                            Originally posted by eat me
                            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• mattizzle
                              • Oct 2011

I liked to add that I fulfilled the deal by sending him 1600euro credit full amount. So I would like in return receive the full amount of 1500euro cash.
                              Like RAW said, its not about the money but want some feedback in case this happens in the future for a far larger amount.
                              I have also made a deal with another member here and I have taken into account, the 7.50euro is required to fulfill his deal.

This is what I sent him the day before he made the payment
                              Originally Posted by mattizzle
                              Thanks!

Will let you know
                              Btw please send as gift or add4% fees

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Raw
                              Hey Matt

Yeah I can pay anytime.

Let me know

Cheers

Ben
                              This is what he replied me
                              Originally Posted by Raw
                              Hey Matt

I can make the payment as a gift.
                              Just let me know when you confirm with PNP.

Cheers
                              As you all know what a "gift" payment is - no fees
                              If RAW didn't accept payment as gift that is fine with me, but he would need to add in the 4% like I stated in the confirmation message.

I never gotten any fees before when I requested payment as gift, this is the first time I gotten a fee.

If I did not mention about anything at all about sending the payment as gift / add 4% then it is clearly my fault. But I did mention it to RAW and he did accept it.
                              This mean I would expect to get the full 1500euro in my PP balance just like how he get his full 1600euro PNP credit.

So please tell me what is the point of asking the seller to send as gift / add 4% PP fees ?

EDIT - also I am not taking any advantage of you RAW, I just want the deal we agreed on. Also you never mentioned anything about a fee when sending as gift. I never get charged with any thing when I send as gift...
                              Last edited by mattizzle; 10-29-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• A Minor Place
                                • Sep 2012

UNEXIST is legit. Shipped an unbelievably heavy Yasuyuki Ishii jacket express from Russia to US and he lost a butthurt amount to ship it to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎