X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Hmm, not to get into this too heavily, but I think after the first toe admittedly weak collections, 11 has been pretty good and different from the main line. I dig the one for F/W 15. Also, the comparison to H&M is hyperbolic, to say the least.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkbydesign
      • Sep 2010

^^Definitely not relevant to compare to H&M. I've personally always thought 11 by BBS looks super cheap and horrible and personally like this line way more. (that's just me though and also because BBS mainline is elaborate and holds a high bar) Not a fan of diffusion lines, but as far as this one is concerned it looks no worse than any of the others as far as I can tell.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

I went to the showroom, I was not impressed.
        everything was basically 1 Fabric, apparently they didn't have enough time to get anything else done because of the Pre Collection.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• nobody1
          • Dec 2014

That name sounds familiar to me. Perhaps I skimmed over it while browsing a blog recently. Trying to remember where I saw it though.

Anyway, are the pictures not loading for anyone else?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎