• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

oh, forget it
    Last edited by kunk75; 11-08-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Dont worry Eternal, that wasnt a fight but exactly as Lowrey stated...

This case on the other hand seems to turn out into a east coast - west coast civil war...

Originally posted by Eternal
      What's up with all the hate around here at times. People yesterday in the CCP thread could not state that it was Agent L ( that's his SZ name right?) in the picture. Because it was only "for those in the know". And I can't help to feel that every single time someone hates on a remotely cool/respected/whatever member it seems like they're afraid that people will climb the hierarchical ladder. Then again, in order to do that you need to buy CCP.

Jogu, that fit is ace. Love your belt!
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Look who is coming out of his hole...just bc you went to Jay-Z yesterday doesnt make you a bro J...
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

Come on Mike I think a lot of people here have posted stuff in waywt and then sold it a few weeks later, I think it's rare when someone does it the same day or within 24hours. Some may even depend on the reactions here.. or lack thereof for their decision to sell. andrewisrad works at h.lorenzo so he post stuff that's for sale there.. don't see any opposition to that? if a certain act bugs you then maybe you should concentrate on spreading it across the board to all who may be guilty in your eyes, otherwise these attacks seem really passive aggressive and defensive and can't hold water simply because they are clearly personal.

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Are you serious?

Did you not see what my post was based on? Direct your criticisms to Merz.

As I posted here yesterday, I couldn't care less when, why or for how much people sell anything for. My post was clearly mocking Merz for his obsession with other people's clothes that he'll never own, and what they do with them.

Comment

• copacetic
                • Nov 2010

to get my thoughts on the merz/mike face-off, please follow me on twitter or join me on facebook, both of which are sponsored by

And "When the prince has gathered about him
                "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

well mike ur not really my size but if you guys all gave all your clothes to me im sure it would solve all your problems.. and disputse.

Comment

• gavagai
                    • May 2010

I take it as all good clean fun. If you want to avoid trouble don't criticize someones obsession with P Harnden or accuse anybody of wearing elf boots and you should be fine.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

.Regarding our m&m 'interlude', you know how it is when boys play in the same sandbox for too long. Something is said, a match gets struck, and before you know it . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . good clean fun

.shit hits the fan worse than a Maury Povich Who fathered my bastard child? episode

. .p.s. I believe Paul Harden is an elf, no?
                      sain't

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

^LOL that is hilarious! What the hell was in the bathtub?

Originally posted by rilu
                        kuugaia, that's quite some jump :) what are you wearing there? knowing some of your previous posts in this thread, i'm sure seeing a clearer shot of your outfit would be interesting :)
                        Nothing that interesting actually since I was travelling around. MA+, A Moment In Time, and Chucks. Will get a proper fit up later! :)

Killah: Very nice scarf!

Comment

• aussy
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by rilu
                          thanks aussy! :) you mean "pleats please"? some of those are beautiful indeed :) but i've never bought any of them... it would be interesting to know from those who've tried some clothes from this collection how this polyester feels like.
                          yuh, I believe most of them were done under that sub label
                          I'm interested as well, almost bought a few for myself

Comment

• nycd
                            • Oct 2006

rilu - is that CdG skirt from a recent season? i showed a few of your waywt fits to my wife and she's now obsessed with (me) getting her something similar.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

there is a Jamaican proverb, for which I cannot articulate the impact it has in the original dialect when i transliterate to English............but basically it says " A fish has no business in the fight of Crabs because he doesn't have claws...........just sayin'

and today

Beige Knit----Ann Demeulemeester
                              Black Echadh Seam Top
                              Anatomic Drop Crotch Pant
                              Silk/ Wool Double Ply Scarf---- Zam Barrett
                              Double Buckle perforated Belt--- Carol Poell
                              Beige Rubberband Boot ---- Carol Poell
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post

Are you serious?

Did you not see what my post was based on? Direct your criticisms to Merz.

As I posted here yesterday, I couldn't care less when, why or for how much people sell anything for. My post was clearly mocking Merz for his obsession with other people's clothes that he'll never own, and what they do with them.
                                well I think Merz has a point, posting everything you are selling in one waywt is inappropriate that's why you can post pics in your sales thread so you can include that picture, that waywt is just extra advertising.
                                I don't think anyone is offended that he's selling those particular items but I think if everyone started posting everything they're selling in waywt everyday it would be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎