Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phantom
    • Mar 2011

the ccp looks good, but what jeans are they?

Comment

• nadir
      • May 2011

Every time I see those CCP sneakers I am more and more convinced that I must have a pair. Amazing.

Comment

• trentk
        • Oct 2010

I like how mood is only expressed on the upper half. On the bottom, you're all but equivalent. on the top, you're opposites. wild hair, smoking, colorful shirt vs sober, black, relatively clean cut

(btw, the ccp leather tongue looks like a scorpion tail... I wonder if it was intentional. now, whenever I see those shoes, I'm thinking insects crawling in slime)
        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• chameleon
          • Jun 2008

That silhouette is magnificent, wire. Can almost feel movement in this still shot, and it works great to not have any contrasting colors in this outfit. I think the footwear is suitable since I always thought of this shirt as a sort of super light summer coat. Proportions are spot on, and the hat ties it together. Love it.

Comment

• BBYY
            • Mar 2008

Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

more of a fit pic for those asking as I spent the day autum cleaning my flat

ccp self-edge
              silent
              j-pant
              guidi

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I don't see what the big deal is about this jacket. It's nice enough, but doesn't look like anything special.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I mean in general. I am not telling seenmy how to spend his dough, but that thing cost a wad of it and it looks pretty basic. I think that the Poell fetish has to stop at some point.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ashamed
                    • Jan 2011

From past couple days of cold weather mixed into the super humid weather. only ones worth taking pictures of are those when im able to wear cold weather stuffs

mostly peasant gear.. sry for shit pictures camera is still packed. and the mess is due to just having moved in.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                      • Sep 2010

After midnight, washed out shot.

In Aisce 5-button Tail-coat
                      Balenciaga coated/painted jeans
                      Julius spiral lace pig leather boot with inset heel
                      Virdi-Anne Gauze cardigan
                      Leather mask

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                        We're having a heat spell -- Indian summer? -- in the mid-West with evening temperatures in the mid-80s. Nonetheless, I managed to wear leather pants out this evening. So long as you find some that are light lambskin that is backed properly to allow the skin to breathe, you shouldn't have a problem rocking certain leather pants in hotter weather.

MBD – When it looks this good, that's all the justification you need.
                        I'd walk the surface of the sun in leather like this ;)

And those 789s, as I bet you'll attest, were MADE for leather skinnies. The transition is so clean where the two meet, that the eye doesn't so much register a line of demarcation, even at close range.
                        That signature Guidi strangle-hold around the calves is as much to thank for lengthening the leg-line as the heels are for actually lifting it. Who could ask for more?!

croatoan - The difference between a blazer fitting – and a blazer fitting beautifully – is always determined by the shoulder. Here, yours are perfection. Makes everything else look just that much better.
                        *side note: A location scout wouldn't have come back w/ a more perfect backdrop, btw.

galia – Great Yohji shirt, and I'd wear it exactly the same way. ♡
                        sain't

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

DxD, I love it. I get a pretty strong 60s vibe from this with the civil war coat (very tempting offer btw.) and the burgundy/brownish pants. Makes me regret having sold my burgundy April 77 pants ages ago. The washed out shot supports the impression. I'm glad you did not use Hipstamatic to make it look more retro.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

Thx DRRRK!

Yeah, the IA Civil War coat is probably going to stick around after all. Just realized how much I love it.

Glad the look came across as intended. I'll post more stuff from now on. This thread and the people on it seem great.

Comment

• shah
                              • Jul 2009

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

/\ Cool combination of colours, and the loose tapered trousers seem to fit you great. A very relaxed casual outfit, and by far my favorite fit pic from you.
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎