Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eye
    • Jan 2010

So cool unwashed. Love the boots. And looks like i'm gonna try these h&m shirts too
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Johnny
      • Sep 2006

Almost a clothes you don't get post but big lace up boots on a sunny day on a sandy beach?

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Andre Benjamin has once been credited as the only man on earth able to wear a tie to the beach and get away with it. Go figure.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ The coolest use of a tie was by Omar in the courtroom scene from The Wire.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

I've never watched the Wire. I take it it would be a good idea to do so?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ If you want to understand the tragedy of the American city, you should. It's an incredible portrait. Starts with drug trafficking, but goes into politics, corruption, race relations, the death of industry, school system, journalism. I think you might relate - I would imagine same shit going down in your country.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ink
                • Sep 2010

DAILY LOOK-DD JACKET, DD PANTS AND GUIDI SHOES

Comment

• alex.a
                  • Aug 2008

I am glad to see outfit pictures posted again, instead of a free for all fight about my outfit, haha, just to clarify i am not gay (ask my girlfriend), these pants are really tight (i admit), still i like them, i come from a really deathcore, metal, rock scene and i always worn tight pants. i dont think it defines me as girly, i know it makes me a bit emasculinated though, but i dont act like a girl and i dont mind being told i look like a girl ( not that i like it, i just couldnt care less, i still got alot of girls crushing on me (not trying to brag here)). I also believe you guys were right about the shoes/boots, i just didnt feel like it that day i guess.

i'm not mad at anyone and didnt look at any words as offensive ( that 7yo comment was pretty funny actually haha ), and just know I dress like i dress cause it represent my current state of mind/mood, it's how i am and feel at the moment, who knows if in the future i'll dress like Mailmoth, still i'm not yet at that point in my life and maybe i won't ever be, i think he dress like a man who is accomplished and relaxed...(couldnt find the right words i'm french sorry!). CLothes should be worn according to one's current overall mood, not as an item to impress other people (that is for people actually interested in the art of fashion)

thanks everyone, i definately want to try looser pants, BBS style carrot pants always interested me, i'll get back to you guys on this!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ thank you. at least somebody is sober around these parts.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by alex.a View Post
                        thanks everyone, i definately want to try looser pants, BBS style carrot pants always interested me, i'll get back to you guys on this!
                        I think that would bring new depth to your shit cuz eventually you get bored of all that tight pants sometimes..at least im trying to experiment more with the more voluminous elements of design.

I think if you were to get the "carrot style" ones than people wouldnt bitch bout your "fem" silhouette also. Shits dumb but yah you'd look legit in that as well

you should even go for some dropcrotch as well, I think you'd pull it off fine, plus both of these options highten up the aggression level.

faust, have you seen the light!??!

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                          • Oct 2010

So wet yet so warm outside...

Nique
                          RO
                          MA+

Comment

• alex.a
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                            I think that would bring new depth to your shit cuz eventually you get bored of all that tight pants sometimes..at least im trying to experiment more with the more voluminous elements of design.

I think if you were to get the "carrot style" ones than people wouldnt bitch bout your "fem" silhouette also. Shits dumb but yah you'd look legit in that as well

you should even go for some dropcrotch as well, I think you'd pull it off fine, plus both of these options highten up the aggression level.

faust, have you seen the light!??!
                            Absolutely, i tought about drop crotch also, i ordered a pair of melton wool julius DC, i'll try this out but i really am interested in the cotton linen curved pants from bbs this season :)

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

ink - there is a fine line between drop crotch and adult diaper.
                              I fear you tread dangerously close.
                              sain't

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

dont get any of the insanity of late on here, couple years ago everybody was wearing tight pants all the time...come to think of it everything was pretty tight, cropped, and shrunken.

fog, the unknown, non-being...nabokov approves your photo faust....hof needs some cosmic calm...
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎