• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nakata
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
    ^^ That's one of the few sites that does IS items justice in pics. The leather looks great, although I'm generally not a fan of mixing leather with cloth.
    Second!

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

the cotton/silk version of the leather/cotton combination jacket is far nicer, shame about the blue piping though.

Comment

• MoFiya
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by nakata View Post
        Second! I just tried some stuff yesterday. i quite like most of them a lot, especially this jacket 10SS version.

http://i40.tinypic.com/212zt3b.jpg
        Has anybody besides nakata (dropped you a PM mate) handled this jacket?
        A guy at SuFu is currently selling it and I am considering to buy it. Yet, he says the Size 1 would be best for a 44 / 46 and the s2s is indeed only 16"... Does it fit small?
        The reason I am not posting this in sizing help is that I'ld like to get other impressions on the thing from ppl who had the chance to handle it...
        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Well I am a true 46 and more after a slim, yet not tight fit... Got an IS longsleeve in a Size 1 which fits me perfect but I dont know if the sizing is constant from piece to piece..
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• nakata
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
            Has anybody besides nakata (dropped you a PM mate) handled this jacket?
            A guy at SuFu is currently selling it and I am considering to buy it. Yet, he says the Size 1 would be best for a 44 / 46 and the s2s is indeed only 16"... Does it fit small?
            The reason I am not posting this in sizing help is that I'ld like to get other impressions on the thing from ppl who had the chance to handle it...
            see it! He's selling for $800. i'm gonna post it up for sale and my asking price in my mind was much cheaper than his asking price before i saw his sales thread.

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

Thanks for your help, both of you.
              I am still a bit unsure because the IS longsleeve I have measures around 16.5" and fits really nice and I wonder wether 16" is going to be too small-ish for me :-\
              Plus, the sleeves again might be to wide for my little arms and the general fit I am looking for. Damn hesitating
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                Thanks for your help, both of you.
                I am still a bit unsure because the IS longsleeve I have measures around 16.5" and fits really nice and I wonder wether 16" is going to be too small-ish for me :-\
                Plus, the sleeves again might be to wide for my little arms and the general fit I am looking for. Damn hesitating

P. get it, it really should fit.
                The measurements seem perfect for a true 46 like yourself.
                Just my two cents.
                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

^^agreed. and u can always resell because its a bad ass jacket.
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• sargon97
                    • Jan 2009

Anyone know about downtownshop.com in sf thats supposed to stock IS? And what kinda name is that.

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

styled shots from SS11.

Comment

• Nikov
                        • Nov 2008

^^ LULZ. Fifth one down he is clearly channeling the King of Pop.

Is the first picture a new high-collar coat style? Don't think I've seen that one before.

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

I really liked the video + soundtrack that was on the IS website for SS10 (I think?) shot in the underpass, but these pictures just make me think of someone with a chronic case of diarrhea dancing in the queue of a nightclub's bathroom.
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

LOL. I guess you all are going to have to wait until Scoute does its magic.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

Made with Guidi leather. Available at Mercury Japan.
                              Last edited by Raw; 08-17-2010, 08:12 AM. Reason: Requested by member to remove link.

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

Does anyone know if there were different versions of these shoes? Perhaps a less expensive version not made with Guidi leather? I ask this because I find it strange that the IS stockist here in Melb is selling what looks to be the same as above but for less than the price at Mercury Japan.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎