X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liamjiang
    • Sep 2011

Upsilonkng

just bought a pair of julius boots from Upsilonkng. Payment was smooth and shipment was REAL fast. boots came in great condition as stated. Great seller will do business again for sure.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

Thanks to Chameleon for a great transaction : a serious seller, a friendly guy. Those pants are pure magic.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Interest1 has excellent communication, sells fantastic clothing and has a very good writing style.

Swami is a remarkably classy fellow. Again, good communication, and a very friendly disposition.
        Last edited by BeauIXI; 09-23-2011, 12:47 AM.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• spikehibberd
          • Aug 2009

A fairly new comer but definitely coming back.
          Thanks TheThief for a great experience and advice.

Comment

• kompressorkev
            • Dec 2006

thanks to TheNotoriousT, a great seller! quick communication and fantastic product

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I should start compiling a list of people who have messaged me saying "I would like to buy ______, give me your paypal", and then decided to never respond again. asking questions is one thing, but agreeing to buy something and then dissappearing is just rude.

I'll start with user spacetaekwon who said he would like to buy two items from me, after which I never heard from him again.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

I fucking hate these people too!

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                I should start compiling a list of people who have messaged me saying "I would like to buy ______, give me your paypal", and then decided to never respond again. asking questions is one thing, but agreeing to buy something and then dissappearing is just rude.

I'll start with user spacetaekwon who said he would like to buy two items from me, after which I never heard from him again.
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• gnow
                  • Jun 2010

^ While we're on that list, soho informed that he would buy a piece if I drop my price and match his, which I did, and I never hear from him again. I even made sent a one or two messages to him asking for a reply, but he just ignored it. All this time, being online and being active on SZ of course.

A few others as well, but have no time to go through my inbox atm.

Comment

• BUMMER
                    • Feb 2010

Belated thanks to Editevening. Smooth transaction. Great communication.

Warning to other users: Australian Post website wasn't very useful in tracking package...

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Happens to me quite a bit aswell, on here and sufu, sometimes they say they'll have the funds in a few days and pay but then I don't hear back from them .

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

Lowrey-

i have at least half a dozen of buyers which i have encounter for this issue. told me all sorts of reason to hold the item but end up didnt buy/missing and gave all types of reason..

maybe we can have a 'Buyers feedback thread' so its better for referring in future?
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by magic View Post
                            Lowrey-

i have at least half a dozen of buyers which i have encounter for this issue. told me all sorts of reason to hold the item but end up didnt buy/missing and gave all types of reason..

maybe we can have a 'Buyers feedback thread' so its better for referring in future?

seconded; however with the caveat that informing that you're backing out is less/not frowned upon as much as disappearing...

Comment

• birdytg
                              • Feb 2010

Drexl, I want to thank you very much for fast shipping, perfect condition and very nice communication.
                              It will be a pleasure to make business with you again!
                              http://www.mypixeldiary.com
                              http://www.birdytg.com
                              www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
                              http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• samlasamla
                                • Sep 2011

had a pleasant transaction with hommedeguerre. good communication and quick shipping. bought a pair of jeans from him that he represented were brand new and 16" across the waist (32" around). upon receipt they were clearly worn and measured 17" across (and that's not even with the waist pulled taut). in his defense, though, the jeans were in perfect condition and when i asked him for measurements i didn't specify a certain technique (e.g., BIG style).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎