X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monoral
    • Mar 2014

The sad part is....

someone, somewhere gonna end up buying it...

Comment

• Dorje
      • Oct 2013

I think I literally blurted out WTF... please tell me it's not going to be popular. I wish leggings would just go away for both sexes. But meggings... The pics are awesome though.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

yeah we all know u like ur pants hourglass-shaped.

agree on the photos tho.

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

The constellation meggins is just awesome.

Comment

• Dorje
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            yeah we all know u like ur pants hourglass-shaped.

agree on the photos tho.
            Bell-bottom meggings and I'm in!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

George Greene
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• schemedream
                • Jan 2013

Dat look on his face where he thinks he might, just might, be pulling it off is just priceless.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Went to Barneys yesterday for Dries Van Noten's book signing, so checked out their men's selection as well. Some memorable WTF moments below.

Haider Ackermann's prices are WTF squared. $1200 for a sleeveless hooded sweatshirt with absolutely no special details to set it apart. Add $250 if you want sleeves. But the $5,290 silk harem pants with dragon embroidery are WTF cubed.

Still hate Rick's zippers. Cheap shit. Come on, man - we love you, love us back.

Saint-Laurent is Kooples for people with too much money on their hands.

You can buy a $1,500 Givenchy sweatshirt or a Givenchy canvassed tropical wool suit for $2,000. Your choice. The Barneys exclusive Nightingale is gorgeous though - get your girlfriend something nice.

By Walid has peaked my interest in terms of fabrics and handwork. It's kinda like Indian Paul Harnden. Anyone here a fan?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• returningson
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dorje View Post
                    I think I literally blurted out WTF... please tell me it's not going to be popular. I wish leggings would just go away for both sexes. But meggings... The pics are awesome though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4855856.html
                    I don't know about you but as a casual admirer of the female form, I thank The Fictional Deity everyday for making leggings/skin tight yoga pants.

But I will curse him if I ever see a overweight sweaty dude wear them

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I guess, like many other things, WTF is gleaned by comparison. Hence, the $135 RO flip-flops are officially less WTF than Givenchy $250 flip-flops. Proceed with purchase, Shucks.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• returningson
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                        Man, why you gotta deny the same fun to the appreciators of overweight sweaty dudes?

But honestly, don't we see men in leggings (albeit under shorts) on here all the time? Not a look I'd rock, but I'm sure I've seen it in the WAYWT a fair few times...
                        yeah, they pop up and when they do I quickly dart my eyes and fumble clicking around the screen until I chance it and glance up hoping Ive clicked away on something else. To live life this way is how I keep my head up!

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Still hate Rick's zippers. Cheap shit. Come on, man - we love you, love us back.

?
                          2nd on ricks zippers this season. while visiting dsm on tuesday i saw the silver glimmering and thought it was too good to be true, turns out it was when i flipped the zipper over and saw YKK. are these the cheapest zippers he's used to date?
                          i have never seen half of the brands in person that dsm carries but it left me with an overwhelming sense of "why?" i understand you can put a skirt on sweaters and then embroider tons of tribal hieroglyphs all over them but for what?
                          my gripe with dsm is that the atmosphere makes the clothes feel so sterile. almost as if the store is so overly done that the clothes are secondary to it having a gallery feel. seeing all of the womens comme in person was really beautiful but it was just laying lifeless on the rack, whereas IF soho carries a much smaller and "less extreme" selection but the way it's displayed makes it feel a bit more vibrant and special.
                          all in all i wasnt impressed with dsm and those who have compared it to atelier are way off base and i dont even see how that comparison could have been drawn.
                          i did however see a tight faced older woman with an armful of clothing at the register ask the cashier why there were so many young black men in the store which i mean...it definitely set a tone for the clientele.

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

[QUOTE=Faust;454570]I guess, like many other things, WTF is gleaned by comparison. Hence, the $135 RO flip-flops are officially less WTF than Givenchy $250 flip-flops. Proceed with purchase, Shucks. /QUOTE]

sir yes sir.

will post waywt of them worn with leggings.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Don't forget the cashmere sarong.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                                2nd on ricks zippers this season. while visiting dsm on tuesday i saw the silver glimmering and thought it was too good to be true, turns out it was when i flipped the zipper over and saw YKK. are these the cheapest zippers he's used to date?
                                i have never seen half of the brands in person that dsm carries but it left me with an overwhelming sense of "why?" i understand you can put a skirt on sweaters and then embroider tons of tribal hieroglyphs all over them but for what?
                                my gripe with dsm is that the atmosphere makes the clothes feel so sterile. almost as if the store is so overly done that the clothes are secondary to it having a gallery feel. seeing all of the womens comme in person was really beautiful but it was just laying lifeless on the rack, whereas IF soho carries a much smaller and "less extreme" selection but the way it's displayed makes it feel a bit more vibrant and special.
                                all in all i wasnt impressed with dsm and those who have compared it to atelier are way off base and i dont even see how that comparison could have been drawn.
                                i did however see a tight faced older woman with an armful of clothing at the register ask the cashier why there were so many young black men in the store which i mean...it definitely set a tone for the clientele.
                                Are you serious?!

I don't knock YKK - they can make good zippers when they want to.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎