Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Nictan ships things fast and in nice package! I was REALLY glad to receive his parcel.

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Forgot to add that recently I've received an item from Pleue, so he's a nice seller as well, item was in excellent condition and shipped really fast!

Comment

• pseudonym
        • Jun 2009

jgan85

Perfect transaction with jgan85.

Comment

• avout
          • Nov 2011

Great transaction and communication with blowdown.

Comment

• jgan85
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by pseudonym View Post
            Perfect transaction with jgan85.
            thanks mike! as always its been a pleasure dealing with you

Comment

• peerc
              • Jan 2013

thank you yack, awesome dude

Comment

• olethomas
                • Dec 2010

had a pleasant transaction with alex.a with quick shipping and very decent pricing as an additional plus. highly recommended.

Comment

• derpington
                  • Oct 2009

I had a great experience with upsilonkng. He shipped very quickly. Highly recommended.
                  Last edited by derpington; 06-08-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by derpington View Post
                    I had a great experience with upsilonkng. She shipped very quickly. Highly recommended.
                    actually I'm a he but i'm glad it worked out. good and quick buyer not flakey at all. thanks

Comment

• circles
                      • Feb 2013

Had a very quick and tidy transaction with magic1. Couldn't have been better.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

Enaml - top notch in every way!

Comment

• Ab Irato
                          • Mar 2011

I had experiences with nictan and Hurrican8, two great sellers !

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

I am really unhappy to write this but I have to warn the other sz member what to expect.
                            I have an awful and unpleasant transaction with Lane , here is his current sale thread UPDATE: he has deleted his thread to get rid of my negative feedback there and created a new one. So, here is his current sale thread. Long story short, he has sent me all-over torn clothes with unwashable stains without notifying me about that condition.
                            Here is the screenshot of his sale threads when I've bought his stuff:

First was "Julius asymmetric cut white shirt size 1 (non waxed version 09) as seen on screenshot. Check the pic of the item there. What I've received is a crumpled dirty piece of cloth with holes all over the hems and chest. Check these photos: http://i.imgur.com/VeYCny3.jpg and this is in front of the chest http://i.imgur.com/9zKnS9Y.jpg. No one can wear this unless you want specifically torn clothing (and if you try to wear it these holes will be bigger day by day). That t-shirt is ruined, of course I wasn't informed about this. His pic doesn't have any holes as well. When I've asked him why he hasn't told me about this he answered: "I do my best to get things appropriately advertised", so in order to advertise his sale he hasn't told me about its condition and "the price reflects the condition of the items" (this is related to the second piece of clothing as well). I've bought a lot of longsleeves brand new here for this price, hell, I've bought bnwt annd tees for 90 dollars at online stores and for $120 I've got a piece of fabric with holes all over it. Of course I haven't even tried to worn it, these money are wasted.

Second was the Viridi-Anne cotton jacket from this thread:
                            http://i.minus.com/iExcoHy7BqHAl.png (warning, this image is a large one). Check the pic, do you see the the paper-clip instead of fastener? That was fine with me to justify the price and I was ready for it. What I wasn't ready for are these stains (my phone sucks and I can't make a better photo). http://i.imgur.com/aGq1Ux2.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/Fup4rUd.jpg: both sleeves are stained with something white (I really hope that's not cum but it looks like though) which you cannot wash no matter what. The jacket is literally torn as well, check it: http://i.imgur.com/1Ft25or.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/xuDr6P5.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/QZgp4n1.jpg and once again he hasn't told me anything about it. Can someone wear it? Not me. Money wasted again.

On top of that he's a liar. During our conversation when I've told him about these stains he answered "I washed both items before sending them" after that when the conversation progressed further he told that "I didn't wash the jacket before sending" and so on. Dropped some insults on me during our conversation as well.

So, here is a warning to everyone: be warned that seller can conceal any details about his clothing to "advertise" his sale.
                            Be warned he justifies that by telling himself he's selling cheap, so anything below retail price should be wasted as well: one can only think in which condition are his rick t-shirts for $130 since $120 tee was full of holes.
                            Be warned he is a liar (see above) so nothing he says could be trusted.
                            That's it, be clever and don't repeat my mistakes. I can provide any screenshots of our private conversations with him, I just not sure it's permitted by forum rules, that's why I haven't posted it here.
                            Last edited by newp; 08-24-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

whoa, i know there's usually more than one side to each of these stories, but that seems pretty bad. esp. those tears on the VA..

Comment

• Dropt
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by newp View Post
                                I've bought a lot of longsleeves brand new here for this price, hell, I've bought bnwt annd tees for 90 dollars at online stores and for $120 I've got a piece of fabric with holes all over it. Of course I haven't even tried to worn it, these money are wasted.
                                Not trying to defend the seller because he clearly abused you, but expecting to have brand-new items at half-price every time is the kind of logic that makes me cringe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎