Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

No religious holiday is complete without an homage, internetz style.

Hoping balloon nudity will pass forum censorship detectors. *wink

sain't

Comment

• sometimes i feel like we all in here are parodies of ourselves. it's pretty hilarious to follow the twists and turns to the neverending discussion.

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

^^ random funnay image has been approved by resident sz tight-ass...

all restrictions on nudity, obscenities, and tomfoolery have been lifted, especially on christian holidays..

Comment

• Mail-Moth
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Dude, don't bully him.
          No, I suggest we go on : he's alone, harmless, and we are a bunch of assholes.

Interest1 : this is... quite disturbing. Blind eyes of the innocent ones and all.
          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

i will tell you, i haven't bought an item of clothing in months but finally bought that stuffed Goofy I've been wanting and it made me happier than my last leather jacket. Goofy is forever.

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post

No, I suggest we go on : he's alone, harmless, and we are a bunch of assholes.

Interest1 : this is... quite disturbing. Blind eyes of the innocent ones and all.

I believe mrbeuys was being sarcastic, dear. It's one of his many charms.

Nobody is crucifying anybody.

sain't

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                • Mar 2009

^ And I was merely going on in the same vein

(Heck. My sense of humor must be lost somewhere inside my giant pants.)
                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by JoniF
                  Look at that craftsmanship.
                  srsly, how the hell did she put a crown of thorns on that thing?!?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    yeah, I'm not trying to imply that feminine or androgynous looks are bad on a man or that sexual orientation should come with prescriptive dressing styles, I used "girly" because I don't think the person in question was going for that in this fit and this evokes a little girl with pigtails and hello kitty tees not some homosexual I want to "emasculate" for his sins. TBH honest I neither know nor care about the sexual proclivities of the good people of SZ.

When I wear an oversized sweater with tight pants I am often going for the male version of a specific style that came from women and it is entirely intentional, here it just looks like a miss (), that is all.
                    Exactly what I did, but the Heirloom gay police is paranoid.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      srsly, how the hell did she put a crown of thorns on that thing?!?
                      I think she's a lurker who followed Who?'s advice: DIY: Leather Thorns Necklace

Possibly RKing's daughter.
                      Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

that jesus is anatomically incorrect

he has a "four pack" instead of a six...............
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          And, DRRKKK, FUCK YOU TOO. I pass judgment if I want to. Don't like it - say it straight and don't hide behind these oblique pansy statements. I don't pretend to know everything, but I know what I know. I haven't heard two sentences worth of intelligence in all of your SZ tenure.
                          It is really sad that you show your true colours this way, when the commentary was not even targeted directly at you and I always had the impression we seemed to agree on most things.
                          I can see that my posts might be lacking some intellectual substance, but if you want we can do this here in German.
                          What is certainly not lacking is, and if you fail to see that I am really sorry, my passion for what is written on the first page of this forum. I could really have it easier by just posting in threads or comment on fit pics of my favourite designer(s) ( who could change from season to season of course, depending on what is the new shit) and buy/sell and thus become a well respected member.

In the end I am personally more satisfied about causing some controversy than talking endlessly about rubber on my sneakers.
                          Last edited by DRRRK; 04-24-2011, 02:44 PM. Reason: Farewell,...

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

@DRRRK,

Dude, take it easy on yourself man. No one is really in the right or wrong here, and this whole matter will probably be over within the next 2 pages. Bowing out this way isn't right. Hope you stick around.

Comment

• DRRRK
                              • Aug 2009

Thanks for putting the 5 (!) letters of my username right. Shows some respect.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

you all can stay here and argue with your computer screens, saying things to each other that you wouldn't if you were face to face

My staff jumped shipped on me because of the holidays, the New York Knicks are about to get their butts kicked, so guess what.............

instead of drowning in my sorrows I'm getting dressed, throw in a Billy Joel CD in my car.........(yes, Billy Joel!).............. and head up to Connecticut to buy myself a nice mountain bike to start my exercise regimen again......

interestingly NY state of mind is playing on the Knicks game right now!.

I'll post a WAYWT when I return, life has more important things than worrying about who want to wear tight pants or if mailmoth is really a grandpa

DRRRK, take it easy my friend, I'll see you in Paris in June!!!!!!!!

Knicks about to get swept!
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎