Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

pretty hate machine is one of my favorite albums. post more outfits!

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

wow I just left disneyland for cuntiland!

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

i agree with fuuma. the hof is full of tight pants - it's cool. i dont think anyone is actually tying to emasculate anyone or imply masculine looks trump feminine. sometimes things just fit too short/ too big/ too girly than they should in the context of an entire outfit. which in this case even a seven year old has the common sense to spot out. has nothing to do with politics or rocket science just do not want to look like a malaka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lane View Post
          exactly, ima do me, fuck the haters son.
          agreed :)

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
            • Oct 2010

Easter Sunday

BBS
            Ann Dem
            Friedrich Gray
            MA+

In light of the last few pages of comment, hopefully I don't get raped by hate, but if I do so be it =)

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              my fingers are itching to pick up on this in a jokey comment - but i won't, in order to preserve the current high-brow discussion.

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                i agree with fuuma. the hof is full of tight pants - it's cool. i dont think anyone is actually tying to emasculate anyone or imply masculine looks trump feminine. sometimes things just fit too short/ too big/ too girly than they should in the context of an entire outfit. which in this case even a seven year old has the common sense to spot out. has nothing to do with politics or rocket science just do not want to look like a malaka.
                yeah, I'm not trying to imply that feminine or androgynous looks are bad on a man or that sexual orientation should come with prescriptive dressing styles, I used "girly" because I don't think the person in question was going for that in this fit and this evokes a little girl with pigtails and hello kitty tees not some homosexual I want to "emasculate" for his sins. TBH honest I neither know nor care about the sexual proclivities of the good people of SZ.

When I wear an oversized sweater with tight pants I am often going for the male version of a specific style that came from women and it is entirely intentional, here it just looks like a miss (), that is all.
                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by JoniF
                  DRRKKK's seeming lack of articulation is compensated by his natural grasp of beauty and details. And I would like to see upsilongkng post an outfit and wave his "musical dick". I can't wait!
                  I'm not waving shit but I've been playing a long time and so I've played, met, had drinks and business with a reasonable amount of people that some people think of as important. I've Bo need to name names nor so I really need anyone's here's approval in regards to what I play because it's for me and I'm not 20something anymore so approval from others is not as important. I've been fortunate to get some kind of recognition from people I admire and that's more than I could've hope for when I started. As far as being aggressive I hate bullys and cliques so when I see it I can't help but react. I don't care if you put words behind it I'd you act like the word of god and absolute truth you better be above all. An I think no one here or anywhere is.
                  As far as Faust's musical taste.... Must be weird being devoted to artist profiled on vh-1 but different strokes. I'm not better but there's a
                  More narrow path for those that are jnc

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

Uncomfortable walking down main st.
                    Sorry I'm on an iPhone and can't scroll.
                    There's not a person here that I think I dress better than, but no one here has the same life so I'd like to believe we all dress accordingly to ur specific lifestyle. Like I said bully's are pussys and know it all's are the most insecure people on earth. If that doesn't bug u then we differ.

Comment

• Lane
                      • Aug 2010

upsilonking, its crazy how similar we are. Although sorry to detract from the thread further, but some musician being featured on VH1 isn't necessarily bad since it means they are getting musical recognition for being good. Not everything that appears on the channel is utter garbage. Its bad to be that dismissive of everything.

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                        my fingers are itching to pick up on this in a jokey comment - but i won't, in order to preserve the current high-brow discussion.
                        you & me both..
                        sain't

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Oh rose where is your clothes, where is your clothes?
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

upsilon you're no fun, post a pic so that we can enjoy the dashing style of a true underground celebrities' friend
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

yo, based upon what he buys I'd expect something pretty nice. I demand one.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Dude, don't bully him.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎