X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

nice, though I think the jacket might look better buttoned somehow irregularly
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
      nice, though I think the jacket might look better buttoned somehow irregularly
      I have a photo of that too. Having some camera issues though.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

cool, would be interesting to see. somehow the middle button looks out of place to me.. then again it sort of is
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

The way you're suggesting was the opening look of her S/S 09 show:

Comment

• christianef
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            kudos for putting together an assortment of difficult and highly stylized pieces so effortlessly. i've never seen those shorts look so good. very impressive.
            the shirt, tank top and boots don't really qualify as difficult and highly stylized i don't think -- but the shorts do look good. i think its a nice basic look, actually.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by christianef View Post
              the shirt, tank top and boots don't really qualify as difficult and highly stylized i don't think -- but the shorts do look good. i think its a nice basic look, actually.
              it was late and i couldn't offer more precise terms but if you consider any portion of that outfit separately - from the shoes with the tabs to those boris tees which have no apparent front or back and are totally sheer to those billowing shorts - it's actually not very easy to pull off. silk makes it look nice and basic and that's to his credit.
              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Seventh
                • Dec 2006

Mike that looks great. I imagine it looks good either way that it is buttoned. I feel like a little bit of a rounder shaped boots (little clunkier) might work better, but I might be thinking too much about the Yohji similarities.

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

I actually have a much clunkier pair of augusta's that I had the same thought about.

Comment

• christianef
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                    it was late and i couldn't offer more precise terms but if you consider any portion of that outfit separately - from the shoes with the tabs to those boris tees which have no apparent front or back and are totally sheer to those billowing shorts - it's actually not very easy to pull off. silk makes it look nice and basic and that's to his credit.
                    aw, i understand

out of curiosity (ive seen a few guys here with doma boots) how are people finding the tab that sticks out of the back of the heel? my boyfriend has this boot and cut it off right away - he said it falls under the foot when you walk and was very disturbing. is this generally the case or is he just a fuss. (maybe by tab you meant the side button clasp part i mean the back heel thing.)

Comment

• Seventh
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                      I actually have a much clunkier pair of augusta's that I had the same thought about.
                      I would be interested in seeing how they work. Those vibskov pants look great, are they this season?

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

No they are maybe from... 3 seasons ago?

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Mike you look great in this outfit, and I admire you for wearing this overall black-jacket-boots combo with the Paris climatic conditions. I desperately try to find something else to wear than light tees and sweat shorts, but my body can't bear outerwear nowadays.
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            The way you're suggesting was the opening look of her S/S 09 show:
                            I knew I had the image in my head for some reason

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Look look, now this is a nice pic!

Originally posted by Christian View Post

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎