Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FƧ | CCPSELFEDGE LOST&FOUND BBS CDGH+ LAYER-0 DEVOA ZAM RO | 48-50 | NEW ITEMS 4/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

FƧ | CCPSELFEDGE LOST&FOUND BBS CDGH+ LAYER-0 DEVOA ZAM RO | 48-50 | NEW ITEMS 4/15

paypal accepted /
    shipping via int express (eu 3-4 days, elsewhere 4-6 days) €15-40 /
    pm for questions

CCP SELF-EDGE jacket, 50

One of the highlights of the SELF-EDGE collection - beautiful, substantial grey fabric with a mad amount selvedge on the inside and subtle hints on the outside. Classic CCP tailoring – slim cut, simple yet dramatic silhouette with slanted zipper and high collar. Excellent condition.

Size 50, fits more like a 48. This was a grail of mine from the collection and I just bought it from seenmy, but sadly it’s too slim for me.

pit to pit 52cm, mid body width 50.5cm, shoulders 42.5cm, sleeve length 68cm, body length 68cm

SOLD €2050

05 / 06 / 07 / 07

CCP knee-insert low crotch trousers, 50

These trousers have a low crotch, slim curved legs and zippered vertical pockets. Very cool cut. Object dyed light weight cotton, visible stitching going down the legs. Another favourite of mine from the collection, thankfully I was able to find these in my size. Brand new, only tried on. size 50, fits like 48.

waist across 44cm, full length 108cm, thigh width 29.5cm, leg opening 17cm, rise 38cm

€800

03 / 04 / 05 / 06

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus jacket, L

Double layered polyester jacket/blazer with a zipped vest. Typical CDG polyester material, patch details on the back, wavy zipper on the vest layer, signature contrasting buttons. A highlight of one of the best H+ collections imo. I have two other versions of this jacket (yea, I know...), so I’m selling one of them. Excellent condition. size L, fits a 50.

shoulders 46cm, pit to pit 54cm, mid body width 51.5cm, shoulder to hem 74cm, sleeve length 70cm

SOLD €450

03 / 04 / 05
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Boris Bidjan Saberi cold dyed scarf

knit scarf with "scarring", cold dyed to achieve a beautiful uneven grey colour. Large but not super thick. from FW11, brand new (without tag).

SOLD €190

03 / 04

Lost & Found layered trousers

Jersey cotton trousers with layered legs in wool. tapering, slightly slouched cut, very soft and VERY comfortable. Washed black. Note that the wool layer is only in the cuffs, not the full legs, so they are no warmer than jeans etc. size S, but these fit like an M-L / 48-50. Brand new.

waist across 44cm, length 109cm + wool part 16cm, leg opening 16cm, thigh 31cm

€340

03 / 04 / FIT

Lost & Found wool/hemp vest, M

Sick sick piece from last FW. High collar that zips all the way up, pockets on the side. More fitten than L&F typically, so this fits a 48 or a slim 50.

shoulders 43cm, pit to pit 52cm, shoulder to hem 74cm

€470

Boris Bidjan Saberi cold dyed t-shirt, M

Double layer cold dyed t-shirt from FW11. Super soft cotton, the two layers seem to have been needle picked so that they are semi-attached to each other. beautiful colour and texture, long and slim fit. Great shirt for the summer. Size M, fits 48-50. Very stretchy. Brand new with tag.

{€120} SOLD

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Carol Christian Poell taped seam t-shirt, 52

Very rare piece - tape seam t-shirt from SS07 in ramie-polyester. Nice fabric, at the same time very soft and comfortable but also kind of rough-feeling. Can be worn both ways around as the tag is removable with buttons.

size 52, fits like a regular 50. Brand new with tags and white bag. pit to pit 53cm, shoulders 47cm, shoulder to hem 75cm.

SOLD €350

03 / 04 / 05

Devoa 8-pocket trousers in carbon jersey, 3

One of the coolest pieces from the current SS collection. A very unique cut that forms multiple pockets on the sides, curved anatomical legs. This version is in stretchy cotton-poly jersey in a beautiful carbon colour. concealed belt loops, zipper enclosure, half lined. Brand new with tags. size 3 fits 48 - slim 50.

waist across 42cm (stretches to 44cm), full length 105cm, leg opening 18cm

SOLD €440

04 / 05 / FIT / FIT2

DRKSHDW zip hoody, L

This doesn’t need much of an introduction, the best all-around hoody. Thick but super soft jersey cotton, heavy chrome zipper that zips all the way up. Fits true to size, relaxed on a 48-50, slim&fitted on a 52. looks very good oversized as well. Brand new.

SOLD €175

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Isaac Sellam leather jacket with wool vest, M

Sellam is a master at combining leather with other materials to create unique pieces, and this is nothing short of that. sick sick leather jacket with a long wool layer that was originally attached at the armholes, but I cut it out as both layers are wearable on their own and actually look very cool, so a very versatile piece. the only reason I'm selling this is that I don't wear a leather jacket that often and when I do, its always my RO, so this isn't getting much use.

the jacket is soft lamb leather with beautiful overlock seams and attached half-gloves done in the same material as the vest, which is wool. there are two pockets at the sides and two on the chest. double zipper, button-clasps on sleeve. high collar that looks good worn either up or down.

bought this last winter, the jacket has been worn maybe twice and the vest about 3-4 times. in new-like condition. fits spot on for a slim 50, would work for a 48 as well.

asking 750€ (retail 1500€) + shipping

measurements:
        pit to pit 53cm
        mid body width 50.5cm
        shoulder to hem 75cm
        sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 68.5cm

IMAGE 6
        IMAGE 7
        IMAGE 8
        IMAGE 9 (fit pic of non-layered model)

Layer-0 laceup boots, 43

Laceup boots from SS11 in grey calf leather. Signature split heel, beautiful leather and details. Used about 5-6 times, so in new-like condition. the back of the heels are originally rubber, the sole has been vibramed. Comes with original box. fits true to size, best for a 42-43.

SOLD €650

03 / 04

Ann Demeulemeester double ring

Very cool ring made of two pieces that are connected to each other. Size unknown, but the diameter is approximately 20-21mm (its slightly oval). I would say its like a generic size L. used just a couple of times, like new.

SOLD €115

WORN

Rick Owens pleated cropped trousers, M

Drop crotch & cropped, 100% light weight lana wool. size M, fits a 48. Got these from AKA-NYC just recently, but they are about half a size too small for me. In excellent condition.

waist acorss 43.5cm, length 85cm, thigh 36cm ("unpleated"), leg opening 23cm, rise 46cm

SOLD €210

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus long layered coat, L

Long overcoat with an attached vest, this thing looks just sick, guaranteed to make you feel like a mobster. the vest has a zipper and buttons. I'm very hesitant to sell this, but I don't get a lot of use out of it as it would work better in a warmer climate. 100% wool, same material that was used in some of the blazers and trousers this season. size L, fits true to size, like a 50.

SOLD €540

Zam Barrett J-jeans, 50

I doubt these need much of an introduction, great black jeans in medium weight cotton with a unique pattern, particularly the back pocket is awesome. raw hems (but with hidden finish so they won't come undone further), metal belt loop in the back etc.

I have 3 versions of these so selling one. have been worn 3-4 times, washed once, in new-like condition.

SOLD €175

04 / 05

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Isaac Sellam reverse leather shirt, M

Henley-cut l/s shirt made from reversed leather with overlock stitching and knit side panels on the body and sleeve. the leather is soft, light and suede-like. the hem is raw-cut and uneven, as are the sleeves. used with some small signs of wear, such as piling on the knit area. 8/10.

pit to pit: 54cm, edge of collar to hem 79cm

SOLD €200

IMAGE 3

Martin Margiela thick mohair wool neck warmer

thick and fluffy neck warmer / tube scarf from MMM. Material is mohair-lanawool-polyamide-elastane. Has the signature Margiela stitching visible on the outside. This has been used maybe 2-3 times, so in new-like condition. really nice scarf, only considering selling as I have similar one which I wear more often.

SOLD €50

TAG

ALT VIEW

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

more to be added...

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

coming tomorrow:

BBS cold dyed scarf
                Zam Barrett jeans, 50/L
                CDGH+ long coat with built in vest, L
                CCP taped seam t-shirt, 52

+ fit pics of some of the things...

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

L&F vest | Devoa trousers | Layer-0 boots

CDGH+ coat | CCP tee & trousers | Layer-0 boots

CDGH+ blazer | L&F pants | Layer-0 boots

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

updated stock

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

u p

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎