• Show
Clear All
  • mixmaster7_91
    • Oct 2010

Raw: Are those jeans the twist seam ones from AW10? Also nice boots haha

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

the photos are just awkward and kind of induce a certain level of discomfort. Maybe try to not do poses like that because it just makes everyone focus on that instead, which is a bad thing. Better body language is needed.

Comment

• diorowen
        • Aug 2010

first waywt

controversial discussion always occur on the weekend

anyway, in contrary with upsilonkng's opinion, I do love Mail-Moth's outfit. it doesn't looks like grandpa or anything else. It's fashion, Mail-Moth is just love something more volumious. and I did think that he pull the volumious garment very well. Proportion and color matching as well. many people often wear volumious garment badly, making them looks weird. Moreover there won't be any grandpa who can pull volumious garment like Mail-Moth.

about the skinny jeans, I think it does looks feminine. but it doesn't mean one is girly by wearing skinny jeans. IMO There is nothing wrong with guy looks a bit feminine sometimes. and there is no connection between sexist or gay or anything.
        and DRRRK, please stick around. we hate farewell here :)

my first contribution here, :), at last I got a big mirror to see my entire outfit.

_7
        CON
        ann.D

sorry for the crappy photos, just finish moving my stuff at around 3AM. and cant wait to take waywt so that you guys can help me learn more making up my style.

harsh comment needed to build my style better.

ps: @lane, post waywt please :D
        Last edited by diorowen; 04-25-2011, 01:47 AM. Reason: omg, the pic is gigantic.
        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Lane View Post
          the photos are just awkward and kind of induce a certain level of discomfort. Maybe try to not do poses like that because it just makes everyone focus on that instead, which is a bad thing. Better body language is needed.
          Yeah I guess I'm just not good at being photographed, obviously I'm more relaxed looking when I'm out and about.

Originally posted by mixmaster7_91 View Post
          Raw: Are those jeans the twist seam ones from AW10? Also nice boots haha
          They are actually the AW09 release but I had them shortened and tapered.
          Last edited by Raw; 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

Halabaloo.
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
              sick photo
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

yeh i dont think we need a front, the bag combo looks nice ... who is it ? it looks like it could be old helmut/dior/yohji or something ?

Comment

• lost53
                  • Dec 2010

Nice one BBYY, a bit of character goes down very well after the tantrums

Comment

• MaxM
                    • Sep 2009

Fark I'm very very very glad u sticked to more tailored stuff, suits u soooo much better :)

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• seenmy
                      • May 2009

why do people roll sleeves on blazers,I think if there is one look above all that I hate its is rolling of blazer or jacket sleeves up its instant hair dresser style.

its a beautiful jacket,wear it full length,or take it off, or buy this seasons cropped one hehe

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

^ maybe its too hot in Malaysia? But yeah, personally I'm not a fan of rolling up sleeves on blazers/jackets. If it really is too warm, just take it off.

Comment

• Johnny
                          • Sep 2006

yes, rolled up sleeves is pure hairdresser steeze, generally to be avoided. that said, for some reason, i find the following look acceptable (sans clock)

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                            • Oct 2010

It doesn't really bother me if people roll up the sleeves of their blazers or not, I reckon they both look good. IMO rolled up sleeves just make the look more casual

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

I'd say you must consider the jacket. I wouldn't mind rolling the sleeves of CDGH+ blazers. But it seems far less successful with formal/rigid stuff like the one Fark's wearing.

I agree with the others : just leave it if the weather's too hot.
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• christianef
                                • Feb 2009

ackermann is the king of it. think it flows better on the womens looks it was okay in some of the mens collection. dont mind a large cuff done well either

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎