X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Archival & Quotidian Garments for Sale, CDG, OG HL, PH, 3 pairs Guidi Boots

Maison Martin Margiela Line 11 Cotton Viscose Hand-Dyed Japanese Furoshiki Style Bag with Leather Handle and removable Zipped Leather Accessories Pouch

Brand new cotton-viscose furoshiki style bag with lashed leather handle, hook closure and removable leather accessory bag with zip closure.

Condition: pristine. 9.5/10. (Light wear on small corner near handle from moving. See image below of wear.) Never used.

Image of wear:

Note -- because of the location of the small patch of wear, it is difficult if not impossible to see when carried. You have to look hard to find this are. The price has been adjusted to take account of this minor defect.

Measurements: (approximation) 28" x 12" x 13". Opening 24" x 6". Leather zipped closed accessory pouch 8.5" x 5"

Retail: $1450 Asking: $445 + $15 shipping CONUS. $35 shipping supplement outside of US.

MBD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Yohji Yamamoto Rare Fully Lined Leather Tote Bag
    Perfectly sized
    Pristine Condition

If you are at all familiar with Yohji Yamamoto accessories (and garments), you would already know that they are some of the most pricey available. This includes not only mainline Yohji, but the more youthful Y's collection, which is in no way any less in quality as many secondary lines frequently are.

In my opinion, the pricing is justified as neither the garments nor accessories seem to become dated. The quality of their construction is bar none, and I live by their leather bags -- both in the messenger style as well as shoulder bags. The Yohji mainline as well as the Y's line are all constructed at the same sites in Japan -- the only difference is in the design and not in the quality of the materials used in the creation of the goods.

The quality of their construction means they may be used for decades (as I have several of my own Yohji Yamamoto bags.)

[/url]

single slip pocket inside, slots for two pens, slip pocket for ID and credit cards
    Intentionally textured leather
    Large slip pocket outside
    Two smaller slip pockets on either side of exterior
    Zipped close shut pocket in interior
    Very conveniently wide gusset

Two handles: 4.5" drop
    Double zipper close shut

Base dimensions: 10" x 6"
    Height 12"
    Base width: 9.5"
    Width at top: 8.5"

(Trapezoidal shape)

Used once. Pristine condition.

Asking: $525 shipping included in CONUS. $30 shipping extra outside of US, includes insurance. PP fees included.

Undercover SS 2013 Fitted Silk/Cotton T-Shirt with Silk/Cotton Trompe L'oeil Bustier Sz 2

Pristine, unworn, brand new.

Seams in back garment to follow the wearer's back.

Asking: $120 including S & H CONUS, $8 shipping outside of US. PP Fees included.
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-02-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Guidi Mid-height Oxfords
      Horse Leather
      Condition 9.5/10

Worn once by me
      Size 37, best for 36.5 or 37 A (Narrow) or 37 normal width if you have them stretched out at the cobblers.
      Already Vibramed
      Color in photos is accurate

Beautiful, marbled dye Guidis. Every pair is handmade. I have some Guidi and Rosellini shoes (that was the company before the makeover that would turn them into the Guidi we are familiar with) that are more than 30 years old and they fit like socks so these so last just as long if not longer.

These have been worn once by me and were essentially new when I received them from Rider. They are a touch small for me -- they are marked 37, but I think they are best for a IT 37 A (or Narrow) or IT 36.5. You can also take them to the cobblers to have them stretched out.

They are made of polished horse and feature leather laces which can be wrapped around the shoe or tied in a conventional manner.

If you've ever wondered what shoes pair ideally with Yohji Yamamoto's designs, these are it.

Condition: 9.5/10

I own several pair of Guidi boots and each pair becomes more beautiful as the leather gains a patina with wear and age.

Asking: $595 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Oxblood Open Toed Mid Height Heel Laced Oxfords
      Sz 38. Fits 37.5 best. Will fit 37 with socks or insert or a snug 38.
      Height: 3" heel
      New, Unworn
      Polished Horse
      Leather Laces

Asking: $625 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Guidi Kangaroo Leather Low Heel Laced Work Boots
        Size IT 37 Fits 36.5 or narrow 37 best. (I wear a true 37). If you intend to wear thick socks with these, you should be a IT 36.5
        Condition: 8.5/10

Beautiful shape, particularly toe area. I have polished and treated these with Saphir leather products -- the best on the market for conditioning and polishing. Have been worn only one season.

Fit pic with Guidi:

Kangaroo leather is less structured than calf, bison or horse but it is also significantly more lightweight.

You can treat them just as you would any other shoe made of calf, bison or horse. These have not been vibramed. They have a leather sole which can be replaced whole. These are beautiful shoes.

Asking: $675 incl. PP fees. Shipping $15 in the US. $40 shipping supplement outside of the US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester
          SS 2012
          Ombre Tank Dress with Pin Tuck Detail and Removable Matching Tie Belt at Waist

Size FR 36

Condition: brand new, never worn.

Sizing notes: Is designed to be worn oversize. Can be worn by someone who usually takes 34 (me) up to 40, depending on how one styles the dress.

Must be layered as it is sheer. Can be styled in a multitude of ways. Hem is shorter in the middle and longer on the sides. Oversized but belt allows you to adjust the dress to fit every size from F34-F40.

Measurements:
          Shoulders: 13"
          Bust: 36"
          Waist 23.5"
          Length: 36.5" - 39" (edges)

Styling suggestions:
          Most people would wear this as is -- it doesn't require more since the ombre color is sufficiently beautiful that the piece stands on its own. However, since people always ask my to style anything I post for sale, I have taken the liberty to style this in one of the many ways I'd wear it.

Here I am wearing the dress over a slip and with a vintage Ann Demeulemeester mini skirt with single suspender that is bunched at the waist and belted low. The skirt is worn over the dress so that the hem of the dress falls below the hem of the skirt.

With the dress, I am wearing a vintage Veronique Branquinho summer cotton tuxedo blazer, a Margiela silk scarf, cotton leggings and a favorite pair of Yohji Yamamoto ankle boots with attached, visible hemp lining.

Asking: $395 including PP fee and shipping in US. $20 shipping supplement outside of US.
          NOW $325

Ann Demeulemeester
          Pristine Vintage "Life" Cotton Sleeveless T-Shirt

(This t-shirt was re-issued as part of the Blanche collection recently. This is an original, made in Belgium. For the purposes of collecting, I try to limit my purchases of Ann D pieces to those made in Belgium though I don't always get what I want...)

Size FR 36

This is a beautifully constructed, vintage "Life" silk-screen sleeveless cotton t-shirt. This piece was made in Belgium and has not been worn. The garment has been constructed with an incredible amount of care; as you can see, there are pin-tucks on the back of the shirt to ensure a close fit.

Measurements:

Shoulder: 13"
          Bust: 14.5"
          Length (back): 22"
          Length (front) 23.5"

Asking: $150 PP and shipping included in US. $10 shipping supplement outside of US.
          NOW $100.

MBD
          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 08-09-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Rick Owens SS 2011 'Limo V-Neck Sleeveless Tunic Top with Gathered Front with Crepe.'

Fabrication: Viscose/Wool/Silk. In my opinion this textile combo is superior to its later reissue from Naska in Viscose/Rayon.

Crepe texture with gentle slubby texture. It is a great piece for layering or can be worn on its own.

Rick Owens SS 2011 LIMO Viscose Wool & Silk V-Neck Drape front short tunic dress by MetroBulotDodo

His pieces are meant to fit more oversize of late. I usually wear IT 38 in Rick, which is its size. However, I am a 31.5 bust measurement, and this piece can fit me (31.5) up to a 34C.

Measurements:
            Length: front hankerchief hem from 35"-38"
            Back Length: 30"
            Shoulder 11"
            Bust 36"

Asking: 645 USD NOW $250 including shipping and PP fees in US. $18 shipping outside of US.

RICK OWENS
            RARE 2006 DUSTULATOR Cardigan
            Size M (fits IT 38 - small 42)
            Fabrication: 60% Merino Wool, 30% Cotton, 10% Viscose

Asking: $465, including PP fees and shipping in US. $20 shipping supplement outside of US
            NOW $295

MBD
            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-31-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Down Poncho, Easy cover-up
              AW 2011

Style: JH-V304
              Fabrication: Outer Polyester, Fill 90% Down, Feather 10%
              Fleece Lining: 100% Acrylic

Details: tab at back of hood holds down hood when not pulled over head
              Snap button at chin rest, tightness can be adjusted using a belt mechanism at the collar

Collar can be worn either folded down or up. Worn either way, there are straps to support your preferred means of wearing the collar.

The interior lining features a hidden pocket with a well hidden zipped compartment.
              The body of the poncho/cape can fold into itself as a set of co-centric rings.

Length: Collar to hem 20"
              Total Length: 36"
              Shoulder appx 16"-17"
              Hem width: 26.5"

Sizing: fits on the small size -- like a casual shawl to pull over one's shoulders on a cold day.

RARE - new without tags

Asking: $800 CONUS, $40 shipping supplement outside of US.
              NOW $625.

MBD
              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-31-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Individual Sentiments Unisex Coat and Women's Dress

Individual Sentiments Unisex Dual Layer Coat in Classic Silhouette.
                Lavender Color. Crisp Cotton Poplin Lining in Contrast White
                Longer in Front. Shorter length in back.
                SS 2011
                Sz 0

Brand New with Tags

Measurements:
                Shoulder: 17" (raglan shoulder)
                Bust: 18"
                Sleeve: (can be adjusted. Designed to be extra long) 29"
                Length (front): 41"
                Length (back): 35.5"

Fit notes: fits, ideally, someone who wears IT 40-42. In my opinion, it would be best on someone who has a longer torso or is 5'5" or taller.

This jacket was originally bought and sold by some merchandisers as a men's piece and others as a women's piece. It is clearly a unisex garment.

Asking: $845 including PP fees and shipping within CONUS. $45 shipping outside of US.
                NOW $675

MBD
                Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-31-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Individual Sentiments Dual Layer Women's Dress Sz 0 42-44

Individual Sentiments Brand new Dual Layer Women's Dress Sz 0]
                  Fits IT 42-44
                  Measurements: shoulder 16"
                  Bust: 38"
                  Length: 40"
                  Arm hole 36" radius

Comes with original tag. SS 2011

Asking: $595 PP fees and shipping within CONUS included. Shipping $30 outside of US. NOW $475.
                  Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-31-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Lost & Found Cotton Shirt w Long Sleeves + Throne Collar

Lost & Found Tunic Length Cotton Shirt
                    w/ extra long sleeves

When I first received the shirt, it didn't fit particularly well. With some adjustments, especially to the collar as well as ironing the seams where the sleeve is set into the body of the shirt, I managed to flatten the silhouette of the shoulder so that it follows the lines of a feminine shoulder better.

The most significant adjustment I did was to style the collar so that it is now a throne collar a la a more Carpe Diem-style collar.

I also buttoned the body of the shirt in a way so that the front buttons close in an accordian-style. I suggest keeping the buttons the way they are when the shirt arrives to you as it makes the silhouette more interesting.

I have only worn the shirt out once, and once more for the styled photos that accompany this listing. The shirt is a true XS.

Four buttons may be found on each cuff.
                    A detachable belt is included. It buttons on to the shirt via two buttons found on the back of the shirt.

The shirt is tunic length. The hem is rounded with two high cuts on either side.

Measurements:

Shoulders 15.5"
                    Bust 19"
                    Length: 30.5"
                    Sleeve length 27.5"

Asking: $220 + $8 shipping CONUS. $18 shipping outside of US.

Lost & Found Twisted Shirt w Box Pockets w Flap Closure on Bust, Covered Front Placket and Extra Long Sleeves

Sz XS

Condition: 10/10 Unworn except for styled photos.
                    Fabrication 93% cotton, 7% cashmere

Color: black

Measurements:

Shoulder 16"
                    Bust 19"
                    Sleeve length 30.5"
                    Length 44" - 49"

Asking: $290 + $8 US Priority Mail w/ Tracking Conus. $16 shipping outside of US.

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe
                      SS 2005 Hammered Zipper Waist Object Dyed Skirt in Cotton Muslin

Sz Medium (fits XS - M)

Each skirt dyed independently after fabrication. Skirt composed of dual layers of very soft cotton muslin. Waist constructed of multi-layers of brass zippers.

Measurements
                      Waist 24" - 30"
                      Length 30"

Condition: excellent. No evident wear. 9.5/10

Asking: $525 including shipping in US. $25 shipping outside of US.

MBD

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                        • Sep 2015

Love everything. Any chance you can post bust & hip measurements on the top white Ann D and hip measure on the Ann D ombre? Thanks!

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

Hi Jurassicsnark,

I forgot to mark the Ann D white dress as sold.

However, the ombre dress is still available. The dress is marked F36 but is oversized. The waist measures 23.5" (47"), and the matching silk tie at the waist allows the wearer to adjust the dress to fit a person of any size.

Hope that helps,

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

Veronique Branquinho
                            Wool Bell Sleeve Jacket F36

Beautiful, classic Veronique Branquinho Jacket with semi-attached matching belt. Buttons up in front. Features bell sleeves with elastic cuffs, Single vent at back. I believe this fits small for its size -- please see exact measurements for precise fit.

As garments from most Belgian designers, the matching tie belt at waist is secured with a button and a strap ensuring that you won't lose it easily.

Other details:

chin strap,
                            buttons secured with buttons on back to keep them from falling off
                            lined
                            stitching behind collar so that collar can be flipped up easily
                            two pockets at hips
                            padded to create lightly structured shoulders

Measurements:
                            Shoulders 14"
                            Bust 32"
                            Waist 29"
                            Length 27.5"
                            Sleeves 25.5"

Superb construction. I have worn this coat once. Condition: no visible wear, damage or piling whatsoever.

Asking: $425 including shipping CONUS. $35 shipping supplement outside of US

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

Hussein Chalayan
                              AW 2003 Kinship Journeys

Size 40 (fits IT 38-40)
                              Long Double Breasted Wool Blend Coat with Zipper Detail in Back
                              Style YDG503A
                              Fabrication: 48% wool, 29% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, 4% Elastic

Beautifully constructed maxi coat with movable dual direction zipper detail in back. Zipper adjusts the length of vent opening. Fully lined.

Notes: Inner label printed with a quote from the Bible: "And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went up upon the surface of the waters." - Genesis 7:17, 7:18

Condition: 8/10 very light fading along shoulders. Not noticeable unless looking for fading. Color of fabric is india ink blue. Lining is black. Interior pocket with button closure. Two slit pockets at side.

Measurements:
                              Shoulders 16"
                              Bust 35"
                              Sleeves 25"
                              Length 44.5"

Detail of area where fabric has faded slightly:

Asking: $275 + $30 shipping CONUS. $60 shipping supplement outside of US.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎