Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juansolorzano
    • Oct 2012

I'm new to this thats why... but your kinda being rude to be honest, theres a different way to approach people who want to be honest and not be ignorant, perhaps your not having a good day or perhaps you are miserable, i'm not trying to be a dick but you can call me richard...anyways a pic from today

Black Reptilian shot by 0JSIMPS0N

Shucks I'm new to posting on SZ even though i been looking through the forum for years, good outfit though love those mohawks , kinda feel like wearing relax pieces tomorrow, great inspiration

kucejoe i hope to meet more people in canada that are into what i am into, perhaps one day we can meet, are you from Quebec, Ontario, BC?

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by juansolorzano

. . . I'm new to posting on SZ even though i been looking through the forum for years . . .
      Well if you've been looking through the forum for years, how do you not know the basic rule of not re-posting images on the same page? Never bothered reading that section, I take it.

And if you think I'm being rude by my approach, you're never gonna survive this thread, kid.

sain't

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

And Shucks, the RO's rule. I almost snapped a pair up online recently, but thought they'd be too clunky on girl legs. I feared 'Frankenstein feet'!

Anyone seen these on a female before? Dunno if I can pull 'em off..
        sain't

Comment

• DamageX
          • Dec 2008

@Interest1, I did see a lady wearing these before with a Rick blistered leather dress, and she looked awesome. Since you can pull off the original trainers so effortlessly, these would look great on you as well!

@Shucks: Looking good as always!

Comment

• morsto
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by juansolorzano
            Well the reason i never knew was because i never posted on what are you wearing today thread or read it, also didn't know you were a girl so that explains why you have a big mouth , would love to see a picture of you perhaps with the RO boots (if you cop a pair) i think you shouldnt feared the Frankenstein feet look, you should embrace it the whole chunky shape of it is what makes the shoe and also the quilted detail on it
            I thought the constant one-line contributions you've been spitting out with great frequency the past days were the most you had to offer in terms of stupidity, but oh boy..
            I do not recognise the vessel,
            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

Richard/juansolorzano chill the fuck out, Interest1 is just trying to help u out dude. If this super defensive thing is where u plan on going maybe this is not the thread for u.

Comment

• xeraphim
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Shucks
                interest1 > i think mrbeuys or somebody posted an 'outside rick-show' photo of a striking gray-haired lady in stooges, some loose drawstring pants and these boots (in rick thread?). i think she runs at a jewelry store in paris (some danish company??). i forgot her name...
                edith blayney

Comment

• originalre0
                  • Jan 2011

YY,CCP ,RO

Comment

• juansolorzano
                    • Oct 2012

upsilonkng It's not a super defensive thing, its just me speaking how i feel about our topic. morsto explain why it's stupid? if you have anything else to say go ahead... Btw originalre0 your layering looks on point the shoes go well with the darker bottoms, i love how your socks make the shoe stand up since they are higher than usual

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by juansolorzano View Post
                      upsilonkng It's not a super defensive thing, its just me speaking how i feel about our topic. morsto explain why it's stupid? if you have anything else to say go ahead...
                      its pretty simple - Interest1 was being constructive even if it was tongue-in-cheek, your response on the other hand was plain obnoxious.

learn to behave, end of discussion.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by juansolorzano View Post
                        upsilonkng It's not a super defensive thing, its just me speaking how i feel about our topic. morsto explain why it's stupid? if you have anything else to say go ahead... Btw originalre0 your layering looks on point the shoes go well with the darker bottoms, i love how your socks make the shoe stand up since they are higher than usual
                        PM sent.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          And Shucks, the RO's rule. I almost snapped a pair up online recently, but thought they'd be too clunky on girl legs. I feared 'Frankenstein feet'!

Anyone seen these on a female before? Dunno if I can pull 'em off..
                          Who are you kidding. Everything looks great on you.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks
                            interest1 > i think mrbeuys or somebody posted an 'outside rick-show' photo of a striking gray-haired lady in stooges, some loose drawstring pants and these boots (in rick thread?). i think she runs a jewelry store in paris (some danish company??). i forgot her name...

in any case, i think chunky footwear tends to look best in smaller (women's) sizes, so u have no excuse not to. also, they can be zipped up to become pretty much same shape as regular side-zips...

shuit great take on how to wear the same boots. are you wearing them zipped in that photo?
                            I couldn't agree more. Actually, I think everything looks better in smaller sizes

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                              Oh yay casual sexism this is just the absolute best that could happen.
                              It's to be expected. Look who took his photo
                              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• shuit
                                • Apr 2012

Thanks shuck , I zipped it up almost all the way and let the jean's hem stack up on the tight area at the ankle. I personally like them unzipped though, the deform tongue make it a lot easier to wear with a more relax bottoms pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎