Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tenorish
    • Oct 2011

blackfedora I personally think it's overkill. Having said that I absolutely don't understand the teleportation comments. You've got to be kidding me if you think a nomadic look isn't at home in a desert...

Comment

• jgan85
      • Apr 2008

very nice indeed rilu

Comment

• chun121681
        • Jan 2011

CDGH Blazer, Thamanyah Skirt Shorts, RO Pants and Boots

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

^incredibly awkward outfit and stance. those clothes walk all over you

calimero I really like your outfit, the only slight flaw is a bit excessive stacking. IMO some of the recent posters (babby in jungle and wackarnolds in desert in particular) should keep things much much more simple. my 2 centz
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Mail-Moth
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by tenorish View Post
            blackfedora I personally think it's overkill. Having said that I absolutely don't understand the teleportation comments. You've got to be kidding me if you think a nomadic look isn't at home in a desert...
            I disagree. Both outfits would have been a bit more at home in a street. Otherwise what is the point of it ?
            And yes, as Jonif already stated it, both look clumsily contrived ; the natural background just makes it a bit more obvious.

Rilu : one of your very best
            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• trentk
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by morsto View Post
              [sig] CCP is in art galleries all over the world every day, on the bodies of gallerists and clients, giving the art credibility.
              please tell me your sig is a joke?
              "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

I wish there were a way to limit critiques in waywt to those members who have actually posted fits themselves. It's way too easy to throw out criticism (and in many cases hate) without any real repercussions.

It should be noted that "hate" expressed by peeps that are too scared to expose themselves in waywt is taken with absolutely no frame of reference. in other words, it's meaningless

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                  I wish there were a way to limit critiques in waywt to those members who have actually posted fits themselves. It's way too easy to throw out criticism (and in many cases hate) without any real repercussions.

It should be noted that "hate" expressed by peeps that are too scared to expose themselves in waywt is taken with absolutely no frame of reference. in other words, it's meaningless
                  100% agreed

ugly mirror pic / rainy weather contribution

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• morsto
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by trentk View Post
                    please tell me your sig is a joke?
                    it's one of the (imo) best first posts posted here. ccp thread has a few to choose from though
                    I do not recognise the vessel,
                    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by merz
                      when you edit other people's post content, please specify your name. this isn't superfuture.
                      please don't tell us what to do or not to do.

For the record, I edited the post and it doesn't seem to show in the edit notes, not that it makes any difference whatsoever. We've had enough pointless bickering here.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• chun121681
                        • Jan 2011

Thanks for both comments, i just try to mix with some new combination of my stuff. And would like to listen any comments which can improve. Thanks :)

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

Rilu, that's lovely.

Everything CdG.
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

I appreciate all the constructive criticism and positive feedback. In retrospect, the comments of overkill on cold dye grey are most likely right. Just wanted to try it once in an environment, as pointed out by others, that seemed to be a natural environment where it might all work together. It didn't. But, in posting the pic, I open myself to such criticism from those who have far greater styling experience that myself.

And merz, the desert can be kopped if you transport (or teleport) yourself to the Yukon.

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by chun121681 View Post
                              CDGH Blazer, Thamanyah Skirt Shorts, RO Pants and Boots
                              [IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/chun121681/IMG_1509.jpg[IMG]
                              cuuuute
                              don't listen to the haters this is nice
                              p.s. Re: OTT fits
                              Better too adventurous than not enough
                              everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                                the desert can be kopped if you transport (or teleport) yourself to the Yukon.
                                ahhh...I thought maybe you were in scarborough or something ;)
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎