X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MonaDahl
    Been on all-female boards too long. My bad.
    this is the break philip nod has been looking for. mona show me to this promised land
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

Yeah I'm going to try to get up there on Friday or Saturday. If not I will for sure be there on thanksgiving. As for the bag... Albert made my birthday wish come true.
      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Who? View Post
        Yeah I'm going to try to get up there on Friday or Saturday. If not I will for sure be there on thanksgiving. As for the bag... Albert made my birthday wish come true.
        you do look like you a whip hanging off your body...albert my birthday is in mid jan --- i'm still holding out for those elephant gloves
        pm me your plans maybe we can organize something small

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

Sounds good, I'll pm you tonight.
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

May I ask why (you ask)?
            aren't all pretty girls, like, models?
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tangerine
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
              Translation: "Mona, why you so pretty!"

Category: flirty compliment

Deep meaning: Don't ask...
              Mona's poses do have the assurance and posture of a model.

But then again, I spend a lot of time on a largely model-obsessed board so I may be seeing the world through oversized model-tinted glasses. Maybe it really was just a flirty compliment.

Who?, looks great, more high-end assassin than Indiana Jones, bullwhip aside...
              the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

another chance for p niddy to enter the promised land. tangerine dream what is this forum?

Comment

• tangerine
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  another chance for p niddy to enter the promised land. tangerine dream what is this forum?
                  I could link you if you like, but it is a huge forum with a religious devotion to the Olsens, Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Beckham and models of the world, so I don't know if this is the promised land you are seeking, either.

And yes, it is tFS.
                  the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Who is rockin it!!! Looks solid my friend, brought a smile to my face!

P, the elephant gloves have become the hardest thing to do both in terms of correct thinness leather acquisition and pattern construction. If anyone can point me to a good glove pattern, that would be amazing, in the meantime I'll make do with what I have once school finishes in a few weeks.

...and how did this degenerate into a tFS discussion? hahahaha
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      Who is rockin it!!! Looks solid my friend, brought a smile to my face!

P, the elephant gloves have become the hardest thing to do both in terms of correct thinness leather acquisition and pattern construction. If anyone can point me to a good glove pattern, that would be amazing, in the meantime I'll make do with what I have once school finishes in a few weeks.

...and how did this degenerate into a tFS discussion? hahahaha
                      haha youre making gloves as well? I've been fighting with them for a few weeks. the kangaroo leather I have ended up being waaay too thick :P
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

so much to learn there is all my young jedi. the promised land is never that simple.
                        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
                          so much to learn there is all my young jedi. simple the promised land is never that.
                          corrected your correction

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

I could link you if you'd like, but it is a small forum with a religious devotion to Diane von Furstenberg wraps, J Crew cardigans, and Louboutins, so I don't know if this is quite the promised land you are seeking.
                            in fact IT IS

Comment

• LEWisMe
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
                              It's from Komakino. I bought it from the first location a few years ago. My very first "high end"(???) t-shirt!
                              Some of the Komakino tees are pretty cool. You should check them out Magician. I was there in September and I think all their tees were on sale.
                              "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Magician
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post
                                Some of the Komakino tees are pretty cool. You should check them out Magician. I was there in September and I think all their tees were on sale.
                                Will do. Do they take web/phone orders?
                                Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎