Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mail-Moth
    • Mar 2009

Pseudonym : excellent communication, truly a great guy to deal with. Thanks to him.
    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by poopbong View Post
      do not buy from hysterichostile - he purposedly sent a wrong item to me

User is based in Singapore

bought a pair of guidis from him but he sent a piece of sh!t shirt to me
      Wait a second...the guy has 26 posts. He's not eligible to sell on here and it should be pretty clear that nobody should be buying from someone who isn't a qualified seller.

I hope you paid legitimately via paypal because there isn't much anyone can do when you're randomly buying off of an unqualified/untested seller. Officially, it couldn't have occurred through SZ because HC would be unable to start a sale's thread.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• coldcreep
        • Jan 2012

Bought a pair of boots from dji. Received them exactly as described. Fast shipping too.

Comment

• nahneun
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by beardown View Post
          Wait a second...the guy has 26 posts. He's not eligible to sell on here and it should be pretty clear that nobody should be buying from someone who isn't a qualified seller.

I hope you paid legitimately via paypal because there isn't much anyone can do when you're randomly buying off of an unqualified/untested seller. Officially, it couldn't have occurred through SZ because HC would be unable to start a sale's thread.
          perhaps poopbong said he was looking for something in the help finding thread and the seller pmed him about it?

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

That's outside of the SZ guidelines for buying and selling. And that's why there are standards for those who can post vs. those who cannot.

It's also why I just posted the other day in 'help finding' that it is not a WTB thread. When transactions take place on the level via the guidelines of buying/selling, there are very rarely problems.

When people start sending money to unverified/unqualified sellers, this is often the result, unfortunately. Only paypal can really help at this point.

Comment

• Fenix
              • Aug 2010

Beardown, I completely agree with you. However, I believe it's still good to know this happened in case that person wishes to acquire an item from someone. Not saying what Mr. Poop did was smart but we can still take caution based on his experience.
              Originally posted by hausofblaq
              Grow up.

Comment

• savant
                • Jul 2011

hysterichostile is legit
                Last edited by savant; 04-24-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                  Beardown, I completely agree with you. However, I believe it's still good to know this happened in case that person wishes to acquire an item from someone. Not saying what Mr. Poop did was smart but we can still take caution based on his experience.
                  I didn't suggest that it shouldn't be brought up. I pointed out that this is the kind of thing that happens when sales go under the table. As far as selling to him, this is a 'seller's feedback thread' not a 'buyer's feedback thread.'

If the guy has legitimately scammed someone, we'll deal with that after the fact. At this point though, it seems to be unclear as to whether it was a mistake or a scam and since there was no sales thread, there is no way to determine exactly what the terms were.

AGAIN: If you're going to buy from someone on SZ, do it off of someone who has posted an official sales thread and from a member who has a history of legitimate transactions and participation in the forum. That should be very clear and plain.

Comment

• wurm
                    • Nov 2010

Had a great transaction with MikeNouveau. He shipped quick and item was in great condition as described.

Comment

• cmitso412
                      • Feb 2010

Great transaction with copacetic. He even upgraded the shipping for me. Thanks again.

Comment

• kuriz
                        • Nov 2010

Fenix: thank you so much for the Blood red BBS scuba its absolutely stunning. Really good seller and really good information, thanks!

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

Just got a very well wrapped parcel from my fellow Canadian...

!Monty76¡

Great guy to deal with, a good old sport with top notch character. Give this man your money and you won't be disappointed, I assure you.
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• formateriam
                            • Feb 2011

And yet another one for monty76

^ a real pleasure dealing with this seller...very courteous and responsive. Would definitely buy from again!

Comment

• modalsaliency
                              • May 2010

I doubt this will go against the grain or anything, but eton97 is flawless as a seller. And is probably a scholar and a gentleman besides.

Highly recommended, as always.

Comment

• awlouie
                                • Sep 2007

I had a smooth transaction/trade with cowsareforeating...a good communicator and gentleman!
                                "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                                -Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎