X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

In London next week. Any exhibitions to check out? Going to the Japanese Fashion one at the Barbican.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• syed
      • Sep 2010

Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes at the V&A, and Dior Illustrated at Somerset House are worth checking out if you get the chance.

"Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• andrew
        • Sep 2009

For anyone who's interested the long defunct 59 Broadwick Street is selling of its left over stock for some hefty discounts. They had some nice pieces: i bought an old Julius coat for £100, and they had some nice stuff but not alot of stock, its running till it runs out andis located at Michiko Koshino's (who owned the shop originally) new studio which is at

74 Salusbury Road London NW6 6NU

Opened today and theres mens and womens but it lasts as long as the stock does. If anyone wants a copy of the flyer PM me but i dont have image hosting to post it. Worth a look if you're on the bakerloo line.

Comment

• Dropt
          • May 2009

xxxxx
          Last edited by Dropt; 09-09-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Where can I stay in London for cheap? HELP!!!!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Slangking
              • Nov 2010

How cheap do you need it to be? Any preference on area? I believe that the Hoxton Hotel is reasonable and is fairly close to Liverpool Street station from which you can get to just about anywhere in London. Another option is to look into renting an apartment which can work out cheaper than a hotel.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think I am going to stay with a friend. Free! But, yes, Hoxton hotel looks good and several people recommended it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Going to London tomorrow night until the 23rd. Hit me up if anyone is around!

Comment

• dream
                    • Nov 2007

cobbler

if anyone can recommend a good cobbler in London hit me up. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Lo-ki
                      • Jan 2011

^ You should try K G Shoes - Euston - London
                      253 Eversholt Street London NW1 1BA 020 7387 2234.
                      They are one of the best in London. They have an international postal service and a massive well respected reputation. There is not much they can't do.
                      She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• Zenith
                        • Jun 2009

Can I get some recommendations for a decent tailor? In particular for leather alterations. Central London preferred. Or just a general decent tailor for outerwear. What I require is a little too complex for my local cobbler/tailor.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Hit up mr.beuys - I think he has a magician working for him.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

I do but he's like the soup nazi of tailors. You need to know the rules.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Zenith
                              • Jun 2009

Pick the modification I want. Have GBP ready. Move to the extreme left?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Something along those lines... honestly, I have never seen anyone so apparently unwilling to do the work you are asking them to do. Or give you any kind of indication of when it might be done. But I have trusted him with some super rare HL and he's done an amazing job each time. It can take time tho. And it can be quite a bizarre experience. I have seen him let people wait in front of the shop for 10 minutes until he decides to open the door.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎