Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lumina
    • Dec 2009

Heirloom, this is absolutely sublime. From hair/beard styling to the shoes, you seems from an unknown time and place (I mean that in the best possible way). The movement of the drape is incredible too.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

i think that is some serious hof material. ghengis khan goes falcon hunting.

Comment

• obsi
        • Aug 2011

Just posting more praise for heirloom, the transition from color to grayscale with the layering is amazing.
        "It's hard to tell the real people from those who pretend. These days I've got more shoes than I've got real friends."

Comment

• BBYY
          • Mar 2008

Wow Heirloom. Just wow. This is beyond amazing.

All those things happening between feet and knees, it's impressive.
          Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• docus
            • Dec 2010

Next level hofworthiness!

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by merz
              did these sell? darn, i've secretly been hoping to buy these eventually for a while

also just wanted to come by and reiterate how impressive heirloom's fit is
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                did these sell? darn, i've secretly been hoping to buy these eventually for a while

also just wanted to come by and reiterate how impressive heirloom's fit is
                Ha! Yes, they did sell to a person who featured it on a well-known fashunz blog. I know it's not Linea, or Evoluzione, or whatever, so it's not Merz, but I wish he had them...

Heirloom, how can I even allow my hair, which is in badly need of a trim, to come after yours?

Two contrasting fits:

from the archives: Comme des Garçons AW 1996
                pullover
                sarouel pants

and everyday:

Forme d'Expression selvage cardigan/coat - one of my favorites. Period. Forme d'E is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated labels here on SZ (I can speak only for the women's line, but I'd like to hear about the men's.)
                Ann D SS 2007 Ombre top: seems fitting to bring out the SS 2007 pieces since SS 2012 deliveries are arriving in stores. Nabuck leggings.
                Rick Owens tall boots

I'm so glad CDG Diffusion Line is back. Don't go! Where else would you be appreciated as much as you are here on SZ?

MBD
                "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Enaml
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                  I'm so glad CDG Diffusion Line is back. Don't go! Where else would you be appreciated as much as you are here on SZ?

And wow one of the craziest fit pics i've seen, heirloom. you pull it off damn well though. as others have said already, i'm curious as to how it'd look in motion.
                  How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

Ha! Yes, they did sell to a person who featured it on a well-known fashunz blog. I know it's not Linea, or Evoluzione, or whatever, so it's not Merz, but I wish he had them...

Heirloom, how can I even allow my hair, which is in badly need of a trim, to come after yours?

Two contrasting fits:

pullover
                    sarouel pants

and everyday:

Forme d'Expression selvage cardigan/coat - one of my favorites. Period. Forme d'E is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated labels here on SZ (I can speak only for the women's line, but I'd like to hear about the men's.)
                    Ann D SS 2007 Ombre top: seems fitting to bring out the SS 2007 pieces since SS 2012 deliveries are arriving in stores. Nabuck leggings.
                    Rick Owens tall boots

MBD
                    First outfit is and so are Christian and Heirloom.
                    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by rilu
                      ^ MBD - ha, you got those two! :)
                      Yes! It made my week!

Originally posted by rilu
                      The bright part in the second fit makes such a nice contrast with the rest, I remember one of your previous posts from few months back with A.D. dress that had similar shades like this top (which is one of my favorite fits from you), and I'm glad to see something similar again, yet styled in a different way.
                      Ah - you must mean this fit (and apologies for an unheard of 3 fits on the same page. Lord help us.)

One is chiffon and the other satin silk, but both are from Ann D SS 2007.

MBD
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

who was it who said people look best in clothes that appear to have spontaneously grown on their body? Heirloom, as outrageous as your clothes are, they look entirely natural. I can't picture you wearing anything else.
                        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• shah
                          • Jul 2009

heirloom -- what can i say, you make the most beautiful bearded woman i've ever laid eyes on

well every existing superlative has already been thrown out there not much else i can add. except, you are persian, like a cat. meow

do you know the dj by same first name as you in same city as you ?? i was checking google for him put _name_ + stockholm he came up instead haha he could stand to learn a thing or two about how to wear layers

christian -- Tuer d'homme. Assassin. Le Professionnel. vivant seul au quartier juif. La plupart de ses contrats viennent d'un mafieux nommé M. L'Hétérocère, alias Mail Moth.

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

major comme envy, mbd. beautiful, beautiful.
                            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                              • Sep 2009

pullover
                              sarouel pants
                              i'm not at all surprised to see you in these! when i spotted them on ebay, i thought that i should pm you to let you know about them, then i figured you probably already were watching them. i love the way the blue thing falls on you...too bad you don't live around the corner, so i could come by and borrow it

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                              well clearly you have more sense than merz ;)
                              curious to know who bought them...
                              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                heh, thanks for the compliments guys. Who would've thought that a man in a dress and thigh high high heel boots would be so well recieved in here ;)

kuugaia: the other half of the jacket is under the cardigan. I threw one side over the shoulder to kind of keep half the jacket closed. it is closed with a hook at the collarbone.

så jävla fint. colors and proportions are fantastic. this is so far beyond any uptight discussion on the masculine/feminine identity of garments.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎