Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: ccp / avantindietro / m.a+ / julius / sellam / is / gustavo / kka / vv – 46-48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

FS: ccp / avantindietro / m.a+ / julius / sellam / is / gustavo / kka / vv – 46-48

Hey guys,

It's been a while; got a lot of things for sale! Leather jackets, boots, tailoredware, some rare stuff. Priced to sell! There's a lot, but I wanted to put up at least some of it up first, and the rest will trickle in. Most things fit either euro 46-48, but check measurements.

Prices do not include shipping. Paypal w/ fees or send as gift. Prices in USD. offers will be considered.

leather jackets
    3. Un Solo Mondo natural tarnished lamb leather jacket: $950 (size 46-48)
    4. Isaac Sellam black reversed deer leather jacket: $650 (size 48)

tailoredware & outerwear
    13. Naoki Takizawa black gabardine 1-button notch lapel blazer: $420 (size 48)
    15. KKA black sharp peak lapel hook-closure blazer: $475 (size 3/46-48)

trousers
    23. M-ojo Risin’ painted/waxed slim straight jeans: $280 (size 46-48)
    24. M-ojo Risin’ painted/waxed drop-crotch double jeans: $310 (size 46-48)
    25. Volga Volga hybrid wool dress/sweat trouser: $100 (size 46)
    26. Volga Volga white double-layer trouser: $100 (size 46)
    27. Volga Volga black drawstring sweatpants: $80 (size 44-46)

accessories
    31. L.G.B. knotted slim stretch beanie: $120
    32. M-ojo Risin’ waxed jersey crisp hat: $135
    (+ more to come)

pics/info/responses are coming as soon as possible! taking pics/meas for everyone right now, thanks for your interest!
    Last edited by kompressorkev; 01-31-2012, 10:33 PM.
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

1. Julius AW10/11 goth_ik; jut-neck leather jacket, size 3

This jacket is insane! 3d arms, super hardcore treated (stiff) goat leather. Color is jet black. Sold out at ~ $3,200ish, very rare stateside, and in size 3. Bought this brand new. Excellent condition, worn about 5 times. Great fit for a 48-50, measurements are as follows:

shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
    armpit to armpit: 20.5"
    bottom hem width: 19"
    armpit to bottom: 16.5"
    outer sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 29"
    inner sleeve (armpit seam to cuff): 20"
    body length (shoulder to bottom hem): 25.5"
    total length (top of collar to bottom hem): 31"

SOLD
    Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-28-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

2. Carol Christian Poell grey classic zip-up pig leather jacket, size 48

SOLD
      Last edited by kompressorkev; 06-22-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

3. Un Solo Mondo natural tarnished lamb leather jacket, size 46-48

An incredible piece by Italian leather artisan Un Solo Mondo, who makes 100 handmade leather jackets a year out of his garage in the Emilia-Romagna region. With 2 concealed snap-buttons, this could work as a peak-lapelled blazer, but it's cut like a slim leather jacket and in my opinion looks better with the lapels worn up. The jacket has been washed and tarnished so it looks beat to hell..not a subtle piece! Color is a "eggshell," i.e. off-white with some tarnishing (see thumbnails). Lots of little details, like asymmetrical darting, slit cuffs, and buckled "pockets." The lambskin is incredibly supple, some of softest leather i've felt; it feels like glove leather. Lined in cupro that's dyed sky blue.

Bought new and barely worn. Retail was ~$2,200. Un Solo Mondo is an incredibly small-production company, and is sold at top boutiques like L'Eclaireur, The Library, Degli Effetti, H.Lorenzo, and The Archive.

Marked size M and fits a slim 48 very well, but could easily work on a 46. It's cut slim through the body, and the fit is flattering. Measurements are as follows:

shoulder to shoulder: 17.25
        armpit to armpit: 18.5
        bottom hem width: 19.75
        armpit to bottom: 15
        outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26.25
        inner sleeve (armpit to cuff): 17
        body length (shoulder to bottom): 24.5
        total length (top of collar to bottom): 30
        cuff opening: 5.75
        *please note that this is slim in the body when buttoned. it can also be worn open on a 48, which is perhaps how Un Solo Mondo intended given that all the jackets i've had are very tight when buttoned, though the rest fits.

$950 > $650

Last edited by kompressorkev; 11-02-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

4. Isaac Sellam black deerskin leather jacket size s = eu 48

This jacket is by French leather label Isaac Sellam Experience. Black reversed deerskin with white contrast stitching along some seams, most notably on the back, and on the collar. Collar can be worn up and buttoned, or down to create some curved lapels. Features 3 brass button closures which feed into grey leather button-holes. Brass button at cuffs as well. Details abound, like subtle herringbone linen lining the rear vent. Two concealed jacket pockets by the abdomen, and one buttoned breast pocket on the inside. Lined in beige linen.

Fit is excellent for a 48. Tagged "small", but this is a misnomer, please refer measurements. Sleeves are slightly curved and perfectly slim, the jacket hugs in all the right places without being restrictive at all - it's surprisingly easy to wear and quite comfortable given its ergonomic cut, but i think pretty flattering as well. I'm not the best model, but it fits on a euro 48.

Retail was $2,200 when new. This has seen a little use, but no tears, rips, etc. Leather is even throughout, just a few small water stains. Condition is good at a 8-8.5/10.

$650 > $500

Measurements:
          shoulder to shoulder: 17"
          armpit to armpit: 20.5"
          bottom hem width: 20"
          armpit to bottom hem: 19"
          outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 27"
          inner sleeve (armpit to cuff): 18"
          total length (top of collar to bottom hem): 33.5"

5. Augusta thermic cordovan wraparound boots size9~approx eu44-44.5?

SOLD
          Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-02-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
            • Dec 2006

6. Carol Christian Poell ss08 rubberband black boots - size 8 ~eur 42?

SOLD
            Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-02-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
              • Dec 2006

7. Munoz Vrandecic black split cap-toe ankle boots, size eu 44

SOLD

13. Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment grey crumpled double-zip blouson, size 3

SOLD
              Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-28-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

14. Label Under Construction reversible "primary scales" sweater, 46-slim 48

Beautiful sweater by Label Under Construction. Black w/ white vertical stripes on one side, greyish irregular pattern on the reverse side which has been described here once as an "oil slick." Composition is 73% cotton, 27% wool, but it's lightweight and ultra soft (feels silky), and feels a bit delicate. Color is black and white, with some shades of grey w/ the irregularity - there's no purple as some of the store pics might suggest.

On the reverse side, some threads are loose and it's meant to unravel a bit, to create more of the irregular effect with more wear. From the store pictures, please note that the difference in the grey "pattern" is not part of the dye but is in fact from the fabric unraveling. As you wear it, it'll get more irregular, just take care in cutting the loose ends.

Size L, but fits a 46 - slim 48. I'm a 48 and i can get into it, but it is slim and hugs the body and i'm too fat for it.

Bought new, worn twice. Retail was $970. Condition is excellent, but i've lost the tags and as i've noted, some of the fabric has begun to unravel as intended. Would work well on a 46 or a 48 if you're tall and slim. This piece will look great over time, just needs someone to wear it!

Measurements:
                shoulder to shoulder: 17"
                armpit to armpit: 19.5"
                bottom hem width: 18.25"
                armpit to bottom: 21"
                outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 28"
                inner sleeve (armpit to cuff): 21"
                total length: 28"

$465 > $425

mine does not have quite so much irregularity to it, but i believe that over time it'll take on its own pattern. i'll have my own pics in a bit, i'm waiting for the lighting to get good to capture the details
                Last edited by kompressorkev; 11-02-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

God, someone get me that LUC in 50-52...
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

15. Chatav Ectabit overdyed calf-nubuck leather trousers, size 3 (eu48)

Rare leather piece by Chatav Ectabit. Sanded calf nubuck makes for an incredible texture that doesn't look or feel too "leathery" at first, but is exceptional to the touch. Not suede, which comes from the interior, but this is the sanded exterior of the calf hide. The exterior's blue-grey dye is gorgeous, but the interior's painted lining is equally impressive. Nubuck leather trousers that are rather wearable because of its jean-like appearance and full lining. Cut is straight and slim; I had these professionally tailored to make the cut straight and flattering but not too skinny. Wood buttons on the fly, cut like a good wearable pair of jeans. 5 pockets, the normal places. Quality is exceptional. Handworked details abound.

SOLD to a good home
                    Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-02-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                      • Dec 2006

9. Gustavolins hopsack wool, hook-closure short-jacket w/ leather trim, size 3 (eu48)

Immaculate piece - the best piece by Gustavolins that i've handled. Quality, detail, and fit are amazing. Gustavolins tends to fit a bit looser with a certain air nonchalance, yet this piece is slim with a very flattering silhouette. Slightly shorter in the torso, and slightly pinched by the midsection without coming across as feminine. Longer sleeves w/ slit ends, so it can be folded up at an angle to expose the calf leather lining underneath. The shape of the collar and shoulders are perfect, and the weight of the fine hopsack wool retains the shape without wrinkling. Still, the wool is very fine and very soft. The best example of Gustavolins i've handled, from leather jackets to coats, shirts, and trousers.

Textured black calf leather accents on the top/back of the shoulders, around the elbows, on the pockets, along the center placket, and even under the collar. The jacket closes with three small hooks that fit into little pockets in the leather placket. Looks great with the center hook closed and the rest open. Smooth leather inside the interior breast pocket.

Photos below are terrible - the quality of this jacket, inside and out, is phenomenal. Really a stunning example of Gustavolins, and the fit is incredible. Collar is structured and spreads perfectly, sharp hem falls at just the right length, sleeves are long and slim, but not too skinny. Fit pic is a bad outfit from several years back, but you get an idea of the fitment.

Spot-on fit for a 48. Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 17.5
                      pit to pit: 19.5
                      pit to bottom: 14- 15.5 (please note it's a bias-cut, so the front is very slightly elongated at the front center)
                      sleeve length: 26.5
                      inner sleeve length (pit to cuff): 19..5
                      bottom hem width:
                      total length: 27

Retail was approx. $2,400 when i purchased it. $440 > SOLD to a good home

Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-29-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                        • Dec 2006

Scarves

22. Isaac Sellam grey wool + raw-cut leather scarf
                        BNWT unworn, grey wool scarf w/ raw-cut leather edge. Gorgeous and soft fabric that drapes well. This scarf is very very long, thus it can be worn a couple of ways. You can wrap it around your neck closely and let the edges hang low (which looks great because of the raw-cut leather edge) or wrap it several times for a cozy look (it looks great layered with jackets, with the edge peaking through under).

Never worn, original leather tag still attached.

$290 > $270

23. [B]Lumen et Umbra airbrushed two-tone scarf

SOLD

24. Miharayasuhiro black destroyed scarf

SOLD

Scarves lined up:
                        Last edited by kompressorkev; 12-02-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                          • Dec 2006

10. Naoki Takizawa black notch lapel 1-button blazer, size 48

1-button blazer from the ultra-rare Naoki Takizawa label (of Issey Miyake). Read more about the Naoki Takizawa collection here. Simple, no frills blazer, easy to wear. Made of wool gabardine and lined in cupro i believe. 1 exterior breast pocket, 2 exterior flap pockets, 3 interior pockets, single rear vent. Fit is a easy w/ soft shoulder padding, not as rigorous as some of the other tailoring here. Size 48, measurements below:

shoulder to shoulder: 18"
                          pit to pit: 20"
                          hem width: 19.75"
                          armpit to bottom: 19"
                          outer sleeve: 25.25"
                          inner sleeve: 17"
                          total length: 32.5"
                          sleeve opening: 5"

Original price was 115,500 yen..still nwt unworn (i've too many black blazers). Exceptionally rare piece..

$420 > $250

Last edited by kompressorkev; 11-02-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• farfromcommonprojects
                            • Jan 2011

Just sent you a pm regarding one of your jackets. Hope to hear back soon!

Comment

• swami
                              • Jul 2008

Annnnnd SOLD again , to a good home

These are back up for sale , Purchased hoping to fit my dearest but they are way too large for her! Asking what I paid plus shipping

Oh! KK is an awesome seller , shipped instantly & full disclosure , The boots are actually in better condition then he made them out to be!

Buy from him with confidence

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
                              6. Carol Christian Poell ss08 rubberband black boots - size 8 ~eur 42?

These are the black rubberband boots from ss08 with the rubberbands that across the ankle, and have perforated soles. I bought these used, and in shipping, the shaft was scrunched and the shape was compromised a bit. They had been worn by the previous owner, hence the low price reflects the condition that they're in. It requires some sole-work (see thumbnails), as these were not originally vibramed for protection. I wore them briefly but they were definitely too small for me. While these are tagged by ccp as a size 8, the ss08 season footwear ran more true-to-size than before, so this fits more like a eur 42.

measurements:
                              total length: 11.8
                              max width: 4.5
                              height: 7.8
                              heel height: 1.75

SOLD
                              Last edited by swami; 10-05-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎