X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
    eton - thanks for the post! Actually that is exactly how this thread should be, a short review about the piece, how it feels, fits etc and why it was bought. Not just showing off how baller one is.
    ^good point

edit - eton i saw the update in the ccp archive. amazing jeans man. paired next to the bison high collar leather and knowing some of your other goods i've got to commend you on making good choices from ccp. you don't just kop willy nilly, you're managing to collect his best, and most wearable, pieces. nice stuff man...
    Last edited by cjbreed; 06-22-2011, 11:14 AM.
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
      ^good point

edit - eton i saw the update in the ccp archive. amazing jeans man. paired next to the bison high collar leather and knowing some of your other goods i've got to commend you on making good choices from ccp. you don't just kop willy nilly, you're managing to collect his best, and most wearable, pieces. nice stuff man...
      Cheers c. I desperately want to take all the credit for a fine eye, but full Credit for the arm bending on the pants has to go to bsr and thenotoriousT.
      my yoda and princess Leah. They can decide which one's which
      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

Nice one D! Now I want , Where from?
        I have not seen any of the usual suspects carry it

BTW RE: burglary get an alarm system , Ours has a way of going of in the middle of the night even if a NY roach runs across the Living room but could not do without it!

Comment

• calv
          • May 2009

Swami, Lazzari has them in stock..

Comment

• eton97
            • Dec 2008

Cheers S
            I have an amazing alarm system linked directly to the police. It wasn't set because we had a guest staying for the night. as a result not insured for any if the losses

Lazzari stocks these. My inbox is full

Comment

• JD_May
              • Apr 2010

Got a pair of black Attachment J-shaped denim... Never bought attachment jeans before - got a size 3, so here is hoping that they fit ok.
              In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
              And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• lmaozedong
                • Jan 2010

I have that exact pair in a size 3. I'd estimate it fits 31-32, should work okay for you I'd expect.

Comment

• swami
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                  Cheers S
                  I have an amazing alarm system linked directly to the police. It wasn't set because we had a guest staying for the night. as a result not insured for any if the losses

Lazzari stocks these. My inbox is full
                  Yours and Matteo's!

Sorry to hear about the Insurance bit , Had I been your house guest i would have to fight hard the temptation to steal as well

Comment

• JD_May
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by lmaozedong View Post
                    I have that exact pair in a size 3. I'd estimate it fits 31-32, should work okay for you I'd expect.
                    As usual I'm more worried about the thighs than anything. We'll see.
                    In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                    And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                      So after much arm bending by 2 trusted sz'ers, I buckled and kopped the ccp dead end jeans.

Arrived today.

Firstly the colour is far better than i expected. A very nice gun metal gray which will be very versatile and a great new addition to what was quickly becoming an all black pant selection.
                      Secondly they are super nice heavy cotton (denim'ish') with a stunning denim weave. Cut is phenomenal but fuck me I dont know how anybody can fit in a sz46. I took a sz50 (I am a sz medium in bbs, sz48 in LUC) but there was zero way I was going to get into the ccp size 48. Even the sz50 will need to loosen up a touch before I stop worrying about popping a stitch.
                      On the stitching/Dead end which initially concerned me: Far less obvious than I originally thought so zero issue there. The stitching detail and colour of the stitches are just perfect.
                      Nice and fitted in the leg, slightly longer than usual front rise which I love.
                      Overall a superb buy and a superb pair of jeans.

images up in archive thread
                      Good purchase. Just tried these on at L'Eclaireur a few days a go. Fantastic fit and finish. Bonus points for fitting into a size 46 in these.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

I think you've just created a small panick with a comment that can be taken 2 ways

Bonus points to you for getting into a sz46, or bonus points to anybody who is small enough to get into a pair?

We've met and you know I'm not a big guy and these in sz50 are very fitted on me. Will post a quick fit pic in 10

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

Couple of quick fit photos of the ccp dead end in sz50....i am not a big guy and they are very fitted on me.....

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

D I said it in privat and will repeat here, those are perfect on you!!!
                            Let us see a full WAYWT with these babies on!

Best pants of the season imho!
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post

Best pants of the season imho!
                              you mean, 'of the History of Mankind', of course

PS: eton97, this is perfect fit
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I guess I can forget about even attempting to fit a 50 in these. I feel fat.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎