X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
    sweet. got the mollino, but in xs. i normally wear a s in RO (xs is tight as hell), anyone know how the calf version fits, or if anyone has a s or got a s maybe want to trade ?
    had to fucking pay a lot extra to this fucker off styleforum, but at least got it (been a grail!)
    Had the oiled calf in small and it was quite tight for a RO small but stretched nicely to perfection.
    If you are a small in general you might have problems breathing in the XS when fully zipped.
    Good luck though and nice pick up of course.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
      Let me know if it doesn't fit you and you plan to sell it without making any profit. But then again, if it doesn't fit you, it would probably not fit me either.
      yeah, i believe we are the same size P. i ended paying 20% over the asking price of Gilt for a proxy. some dude's on SF put all the shit in their carts. annoying as hell.

but i'm hoping it does fit me, as i cannot even get credit to gilt!

and kunk, that bauhaus is such a steal, wish i had one in small
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
        Had the oiled calf in small and it was quite tight for a RO small but stretched nicely to perfection.
        If you are a small in general you might have problems breathing in the XS when fully zipped.
        Good luck though and nice pick up of course.
        sounds a bit discouraging...
        i've owned two rick owens leathers in xs and they fit super tight and could not zip. then again, i've owned some smalls that i wish i could size down to xs. i really hope it fits
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

What were the Gilt price points, out of curiosity?
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• couturehomme
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
            What were the Gilt price points, out of curiosity?
            like 60% off real retail RO prices

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

if the bauhaus is too small, i will post it here for what i paid, better than a shit ton on gilt credits for kenneth cole purchases

yeah, i believe we are the same size P. i ended paying 20% over the asking price of Gilt for a proxy. some dude's on SF put all the shit in their carts. annoying as hell.

but i'm hoping it does fit me, as i cannot even get credit to gilt!

and kunk, that bauhaus is such a steal, wish i had one in small

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

most leathers 1000 or slightly under, with exception to the full calf globa at a grand and a half.

apparently according to this thread, the mollino in calf size small has a p2p of 17 inches?

wth is an xs then, 16? - not looking good...

Comment

• Nikov
                  • Nov 2008

other than that mohair coat for 350, the prices were not that great. 1000 or more for a leather. i feel like the gilt sales are never that great to justify them selling out so fast.

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

agreed. they are the best at what they do though ... mind games, it's a psychological thing. make it seem like survival of the fittest.

Comment

• Zenith
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                      Let me know if it doesn't fit you and you plan to sell it without making any profit. But then again, if it doesn't fit you, it would probably not fit me either.
                      Can I be next in this hypothetical line in case it does not fit you? Regarding sizing, it depends on what season the mollino is from, AW010's ran super tight in the chest.

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

sure, i'll let u both know, but if it doesn't fit, my priority is a trade for a s. do you know what season it was from? i'm guessing a FW one since it's calf. and if anyone got any leathers in s, let me know, am always looking for more rick in S

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

i'm sure it would. barneys puts some RO online. but i think online webshops take away at some of the "snob appeal" or something like that.

Comment

• Torchiere
                            • May 2009

Wow, this is just beyond vile.

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
                              • Dec 2010

If anyone has that Mohair jacket in a L or XL and wants to sell it, hit me up. And kunk, shotty on the bauhaus.
                              "My Roll is to Rock"
                              -Jimmy Page

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

sounds weird, did they really resell to you for 20% more?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎