Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoFiya
    • Sep 2007

Yeah indeed, looking great... What's your typical sizing again and which size did you get?
    As from what I heard this is again one of those "in-betweenies" for which I think for me as a typical 46 Size 1 would be too small and Size 2 too big (taken from the measurements DJI provided on his sale).
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• neonrider
      • Jan 2008

thanks for the response and pics, modalsaliency. looks very nice.
      ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• stretcheroo
        • Nov 2009

Quick Question: I am looking for the Julius backzip boots in raw from this season. Will I be better off pricewise asking Hide to proxy them for me in Japan or buying them here in the US? I am looking for size 2 if anyone knows where I can find them.

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

Any Julius stuff will be cheaper proxied unless you come across a sale. And even then the price would be roughly the same.

Not sure which one you're looking for, but there's a backzip in black here: http://www.mindtrive.com/jul.php#

Comment

• stretcheroo
            • Nov 2009

^Thanks. Very helpful.

Comment

• Castor
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
              Yeah indeed, looking great... What's your typical sizing again and which size did you get?
              As from what I heard this is again one of those "in-betweenies" for which I think for me as a typical 46 Size 1 would be too small and Size 2 too big (taken from the measurements DJI provided on his sale).
              I still think a size 1 (which I own) is a perfect 46. The waist is not as tapered as it appears.
              Originally posted by DRRRK
              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Has anybody handled / tried on the SS10 shirts?
                In case it comes to a sale someday I might be interested in those...

I like:
                - Cotton Silk Satin (297shm9)
                - Cotton Jersey (297cum7)

But I wonder if anybody tried them on and can comment on how wearable they are (e.g. with the length)? Also, are they sheer (I could image the first being sheer due to the silk...)?

And with always - sizing... I got measurements for the first shirt and found out that they fit - simply taken by the measurements - large. Is that in fact the case or shall I still go true to size for they are designed for fitting a dash larger?

Any input appreciated, as always
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• neonrider
                  • Jan 2008

wow, that's very generous, hide-san.

waiting to pull the trigger on shirts if someone can respond to mofiya's questions (which are exactly what i've been wondering :)
                  ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• ardeetee
                    • Apr 2007

that's awesome Hide-san. Does this apply to julius items on sale as well?

Comment

• sharpservicejapan
                      • Sep 2007

Hi Ardeetee - yes it is does all items where on sale through our partners.

Of course as well all pre-orders for A/W 10 DO NOT need any proxy fees as well for the access code to login please email or PM and i will tell you everything how to see member sections.

Please email or PM to me anytimes.
                      Thank you
                      Hide
                      Last edited by sharpservicejapan; 06-02-2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• TheRedeemer
                        • Apr 2010

Twisted jeans

I just got a pair of FW09 waxed twisted jeans and found it very loose from below the knees, If i didnt remember it wrongly 2010 SS twisted ones are much tighter, Am I correct or did I remembered wrongly?

Comment

• BBSCCP
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TheRedeemer View Post
                          I just got a pair of FW09 waxed twisted jeans and found it very loose from below the knees, If i didnt remember it wrongly 2010 SS twisted ones are much tighter, Am I correct or did I remembered wrongly?
                          you are right. 2010´s hem is about 16.5 cm while FW 09 is about 21 cm

Comment

• croatoan
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                            Has anybody handled / tried on the SS10 shirts?
                            In case it comes to a sale someday I might be interested in those...

I like:
                            - Cotton Silk Satin (297shm9)
                            - Cotton Jersey (297cum7)

But I wonder if anybody tried them on and can comment on how wearable they are (e.g. with the length)? Also, are they sheer (I could image the first being sheer due to the silk...)?

And with always - sizing... I got measurements for the first shirt and found out that they fit - simply taken by the measurements - large. Is that in fact the case or shall I still go true to size for they are designed for fitting a dash larger?

Any input appreciated, as always
                            I have the silk/satin shirt in size 2 and love it. The shoulders are a bit big on me but everything else is pretty much perfect. I think if I had gotten the size 1 it would have been a bit too slim. Keep in mind that shirts aren't supposed to be "tight" and the fabric isn't going to give like the jersey ones might. Sleeves are a bit elongated and, on me slim wrists, the cuffs often fall over my hands so someday I will get around to bringing the button in a bit. Fabric is super soft but I don't think it is entirely sheer; mine is black, though. It could be different for white. Either way, I just wear a tanktop underneath.

Comment

• TheRedeemer
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                              you are right. 2010´s hem is about 16.5 cm while FW 09 is about 21 cm
                              looks like I screwed myself.

PS. if anyone wants a brand new 09 FW Size 1 black waxed twisted Jeans PM.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TheRedeemer View Post
                                looks like I screwed myself.

PS. if anyone wants a brand new 09 FW Size 1 black waxed twisted Jeans PM.
                                you can bring them to the tailor and alter them to 16 cm...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎